Truly flowering

Joro57

Long time smoker, first time grower... but did not realize this!
My "mystery" woman has truely "flowered"... not just "bud", But a true flower!!
Sorry for the poor pics.
Have you ever seen this before? Do certain strains produce "blooms"?
Week 4 Day 27 Flower 019.jpg
Week 4 Day 27 Flower 025.jpg

oh o ,, seen that plenty

that is a 'male' flower,, very bad unless you want one

Definitely not a pollen sac as this is the only one on this plant or any of the others.

well, actually, it 'definitely is' a pollen sac

a plant with only one pollen sac... strange.
the one that went away had them all over

where there is smoke,,

there is fire

one of my semi recent males,, they are fantastic

when one wants them,, ha

OMAN... never let a male open up like that(Outside)... SHAME on you! :rofl: That is definitely a herm flower, is there anymore on the plant or just a single. Pluck that sucker ASAP(may have already started the seed process if late) if it's a lone herm flower. Keep an eye on it. :meditate:

20201212_142715.jpg

OMAN... never let a male open up like that(Outside)... SHAME on you! :rofl: That is definitely a herm flower, is there anymore on the plant or just a single. Pluck that sucker ASAP(may have already started the seed process if late) if it's a lone herm flower. Keep an eye on it. :meditate:
It's the only one... that pic is from 4 weeks ago. Nothing else has appeared.
The pic here, the nodes have hairs sticking from them, is that a sign of any kind?

OMAN... never let a male open up like that(Outside)... SHAME on you! :rofl: That is definitely a herm flower, is there anymore on the plant or just a single. Pluck that sucker ASAP(may have already started the seed process if late) if it's a lone herm flower. Keep an eye on

Well, I won't be shamed but maybe it was trying it out as a cross dresser but decided to stay straight... as a girl... lmao.
Don't mean to offend anyone.

Back
Top Bottom