Truly flowering

Hopefully it was the only one single male flower.

It did open, so if you finish this one in flower, you'll probably have seed in the weed !
I look these babies over every day, 7,8, 9 times a day. Kept them on a 20/4 cycle/veg, now 12/12 flower. They were a gift.. tossed aside as seedlings. I'm sure the stress from early days had something to do with the one (discarded) male. Hope for the best!

20201212_142715.jpg

It's the only one... that pic is from 4 weeks ago. Nothing else has appeared.
The pic here, the nodes have hairs sticking from them, is that a sign of any kind?
Looks pretty swollen from the leaf node to branch(calyx). That may be a seed(the node above that isn't completely in the picture looks swollen as well), if you only end up with a few seeds... no big deal, but a seed fest would Sucketh. :meditate:

Definitely not a pollen sac as this is the only one on this plant or any of the others.

Yup it is.... happens all the time. Next grow look for them early in flower you can pick them off you will be fine.

This one may not have even had any pollen. Most of them are sterile.

Its the gift that keeps on giving. You might get 3 or 4 seeds or a whole plant beings you think its not a male flower makes me think there wasn't any pollen. In the clear.

Looks pretty swollen from the leaf node to branch(calyx). That may be a seed(the node above that isn't completely in the picture looks swollen as well), if you only end up with a few seeds... no big deal, but a seed fest would Sucketh. :meditate:
No seeds... all bud... beautiful bud

20201227_164200.jpg

20201227_052112.jpg

20201225_165211.jpg

20201225_165111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom