Trying My HomeMade Bubble-Ponic System.

zachlwilson71

so im new to this website, i come here for alot of info so i decided to let you guys in on what ive got going on. i have a homemade cheap set-up that im hoping will work. i have a gallon bucket with a air pump and air stone to the bottom. with a lid with a net pot placed in it (usual) i have 1800 lumens from cfls on the plant which is planted in organic compost and perlite with a very small amount of soil mixed on top of a thin layer of gravel which is placed at the bottom of the net pot. since im using soil type medium in hydro system i found gravel to be a good resource to help with drain for the roots. i recently dropped the lights down on my plant and it turned half of my cannabis leaves brownish black. can they recover? will my home made set-up work you think? leave comments i open for critics because im a beginner learning the field because i love smoking good herb but its killing my pockets

Video_5_0_00_26-26.jpg

heres the link to show you the burn on my plant. HELP!

I bet the compost is too hot for such a small plant.

Also I think the term bubble-ponic refers to a system that pumps nutrient/air mix over the roots constantly until they are big enough to reach the reservoir. I don't see a feed line dripping so I think what you have is basically a DWC. Correct me if I am wrong...

Back
Top Bottom