Tunkers Seedsman Neville's Haze - Refrigerated

Quick Nev update. Responding well in the new dwc tote. Can't wait to see it thrive out in the sun.

420-magazine-mobile1761638584.jpg

You'll be doing DWC outside? Nice! I tried that once but transpiration/evaporation got away from me and the plant died. I hadn't even thought to dig a big hole to stick the tote in, so root-zone temperatures would have gone nuts, too (I thought it'd be... smart to paint the tote black in order to prevent algal growth, LMAO).

You'll be doing DWC outside? Nice! I tried that once but transpiration/evaporation got away from me and the plant died. I hadn't even thought to dig a big hole to stick the tote in, so root-zone temperatures would have gone nuts, too (I thought it'd be... smart to paint the tote black in order to prevent algal growth, LMAO).
Nah it's just getting big enough in the DWC to transplant outside. I only have strawbs and broccoli growing outside in DWC. But yeah, digging the buckets into the ground certainly helps through summer.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom