Typhoon, Cyclone, Tropical Storm Locations

Hey guys. Just wanting to know if any other members grow outdoors in the same regions? What do y'all do in the event of severe weather? How many days can a veg girl take in cloudiness though hot temps, what to do in a cyclone with no power? Mould during flower and all the rest?

Welcome to the forum @Clean as a whistle :welcome:
Hey guys. Just wanting to know if any other members grow outdoors in the same regions? What do y'all do in the event of severe weather? How many days can a veg girl take in cloudiness though hot temps, what to do in a cyclone with no power? Mould during flower and all the rest?
Well :hmmmm: I don't grow cannabis outside, but if I were to try, I guess I'd read other peoples journals that do :idea:
...I've grown indoors for almost 15 years now, and I'm still learning :popcorn:

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

Hey whistle how are you doing friend. Thats a lot to unpack, but as Teddy said check journals. Possibly think of a cheep greenhouse to extend your season.
And check our seed sponsors. Compare strains that thrive in your climate.
Usually in the description it'll mention recommend outdoor growing environment. See what suits your area and order up some beans. We will be here to help anyway we can. Happy growing friend. :rollit:

Hey whistle how are you doing friend. Thats a lot to unpack, but as Teddy said check journals. Possibly think of a cheep greenhouse to extend your season.
And check our seed sponsors. Compare strains that thrive in your climate.
Usually in the description it'll mention recommend outdoor growing environment. See what suits your area and order up some beans. We will be here to help anyway we can. Happy growing friend. :rollit:
G'day Bill cheers for the reply. Greenhouse is the go I think. Makes perfect sense. Maybe should be the go from seed to finish in these conditions. 5+ years ago I was an avid indoor grower when single, now I've got kids and in a state where indoors more illegal than selling meth pretty much. (Bullshit) just learning new ways trying to keep simple. There's no maybe actually. Gonna build a greenhouse this week haha

Outside crap shoot - chose your patch wisely. The biggest problem are 2 and 4 legged pests not the weather so much. Again with wind chose your patch location wisely.

Lots of folks that grow outdoors with grow in a tunnel. They hold up but you have to water like indoors.

Indoors - backup power supply incase the grid goes down. I'm more concerned with how WE are going to survive say the grid goes down in an ice storm in the dead of winter.

Back
Top Bottom