UK Outdoor Down By The Riverside Hope No One Finds It Grow

royy cropper

gunna go check on her once a week and feed her see how she does its a good quarter mile from any paths so i just hope no one accidentally finds her
26052012339.jpg
26052012340.jpg
26052012341.jpg

i vegged it in hydro for 3 weeks and topped it about 6 times its quite bushy , i planted it in about 5 liters of special mix and gave it 1.75 liters of advanced nutrients sensi grow at full strength . the ground its in is sand heavily filled with driftwood sticks so its very ariated hopefully it will do ok

Any concerns for wildlife making themselves a nice meal? I constantly battle raccoons, opossum, deer, rabbits, and birds.

Best wished for the new grow.

JASPL:peace:

thanks..
its on a little island in middle of river so until the water level lowers a bit it should be fine, i saw some rabbits close by this morning but theres loads of juicy leaved plants near by so should still be safe . leaves looked a little yellow today so i may put some nitrogen feed in her at the weekend . she looks perky tho so she must be enjoying the outside rays :)

Is it me or did they yellow abit

yeh its turned a very light shade of green hopefully wont get worse but im going down on sunday and ill be taking a nitrogen mix aswell as a feed . could do with a soil ph tester i dunno what ph sand and drift wood is especialy when its soaked in river water . as long as its growing tho im going to try not worry too much

Looking good royy. Keep up the great work.

What sort of fish are you catching?

JASPL:peace:

thanks, mainly chub, perch and trout but im hoping for a few pike out of the lake soon my bro just missed 1 3 foot from the bank a couple weeks back and i really wanna get 1. i hear they fight like monsters

Back
Top Bottom