UK Plastic Greenhouse Experiment

Round 2 geoflora veg in there cooked soil but gone smaller in pot it's 5 liters now not 10 liters

20221030_135404.jpg

Well after all the wind we had today my greenhouse is no more its broken now it was tied down and had slabs inside for floor so if this plant sprouts it will be grown in window for the time being need to try sort greenhouse out again buy more poles and go again Al my alovier ppllant and 2 cutting was thrown all over the place hopefully they still root as done yesterday

Well after all the wind we had today my greenhouse is no more its broken now it was tied down and had slabs inside for floor so if this plant sprouts it will be grown in window for the time being need to try sort greenhouse out again buy more poles and go again Al my alovier ppllant and 2 cutting was thrown all over the place hopefully they still root as done yesterday
Sorry Mucker. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

On the plus seedling has sprouted she face down atm will get some pics in later
Can you get part of a cheep steel frame somewhere?
I used the frame of a portable garage.
You see many around your area?
There are lots of them around here with the covers wrecked.
If you see one ask to purchase the frame.
Get a cheap frame and tape 6ml poly to it like I did.
Did you see the assembly?
We had a couple terrible storms.
One almost demoed our gazebo.
But the greenhouse never had a problem.
Just a thought. :Namaste:
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe

Can you get part of a cheep steel frame somewhere?
I used the frame of a portable garage.
You see many around your area?
There are lots of them around here with the covers wrecked.
If you see one ask to purchase the frame.
Get a cheap frame and tape 6ml poly to it like I did.
Did you see the assembly?
We had a couple terrible storms.
One almost demoed our gazebo.
But the greenhouse never had a problem.
Just a thought. :Namaste:
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe
I got a green house cover thing like a house shape to be honest I don't think ive seen a portable garage I'm hoping to get shed this month so will put under a light I there and sort greenhouse when we gone through are bad wether wich is the next couple of months thankyou though will look for some steel poles just be tricky on the one that have a bend already in to fit the shape I thought wood then staple cover to it and screw into a concrete base so can't take off again haha il post pic the one I got

One like that

Screenshot_20221102-212754_Chrome.jpg
The problem is the poles are flimsy. :Namaste:
If you screw it to the concrete you can brace the existing frame with wood.
Make it sturdy and unmoveable.
Diagonal cross braces.

Stay safe

The problem is the poles are flimsy. :Namaste:
If you screw it to the concrete you can brace the existing frame with wood.
Make it sturdy and unmoveable.
Diagonal cross braces.

Stay safe
Yeah didn't think of that thats cheaper and brilliant idea I will do that after shed got to make a shed base first 8x6 then use left over for slab for greenhouse

This is last purple auto seed looks abit weird to me but se what happens

20221103_103333.jpg
Looks fine.
Just don't over water her. :thumb:

Stay safe

Looks fine.
Just don't over water her. :thumb:

Stay safe
Ok thankyou I won't water for few days that's water from when I planted but had bottle over top for humidity should I leave bottle on top for a few more days?

Ok thankyou I won't water for few days that's water from when I planted but had bottle over top for humidity should I leave bottle on top for a few more days?
I don't like to dome seedlings.
It makes them weak and soft.
If you can I would remove it.
See how she does after half hour then 2 hours.
If she is ok leave her.
What's your rh?

Stay safe

I don't like to dome seedlings.
It makes them weak and soft.
If you can I would remove it.
See how she does after half hour then 2 hours.
If she is ok leave her.
What's your rh?

Stay safe
OK I toke it of earlier but kept it to the side my temperature and humidity thing not working propley keeps saying my kitchen is below freezing when it not it quite warm in window it saying 36% an 9c I need to get new one I've changed battery loads of times no difference sometimes it works sometimes not lol

OK I toke it of earlier but kept it to the side my temperature and humidity thing not working propley keeps saying my kitchen is below freezing when it not it quite warm in window it saying 36% an 9c I need to get new one I've changed battery loads of times no difference sometimes it works sometimes not lol
36 is low if that's the true number.
But jus keep an eye on her.
If she starts to wilt cover her again and try again tomorrow.

Stay safe

36 is low if that's the true number.
But jus keep an eye on her.
If she starts to wilt cover her again and try again tomorrow.

Stay safe
Yeah it's really low any tips how to up it in the house? Would a bowl of warm water next to it work? Cheers

Yeah it's really low any tips how to up it in the house? Would a bowl of warm water next to it work? Cheers
No a small area with a wet towel sometimes helps. Ie greenhouse. :rofl: or tent.
Sorry :Namaste:
If you get her used to it, harden her off.
She will be ok till she moves.

Stay safe

No a small area with a wet towel sometimes helps. Ie greenhouse. :rofl: or tent.
Sorry :Namaste:
If you get her used to it, harden her off.
She will be ok till she moves.

Stay safe
Hahahaha I've Always had rh trouble My ones in tent I've always had low rh I've covered with bottle again was weeping down abit take back of tomorrow il se what warm bowl of water does in window with it never no if don't try

Back
Top Bottom