Uncle John's Backyard Boogie Project

Ferrous Keg

420 Member
Hi Im a enthusiast in MA who has an uncle who tossed his seeds in the right place THE COMPOST HILL! and ten years later eventually something took to the harsh new england climate and grew like an equitorial bush tree! at 12ft sporting branches of both sexes and it self pollenated and self sew itself for next year being a female which the wind took out.then grew out 4 females without males present and somehow bore a seed which became my father of uncle johns backyard boogie pictured. wind has been on only issue besides leafhoppers. The thing doubles as a walking stick crop! i grow with sunlight water and un-sprayed clover/grass clippings. the worms do my tilling for me. i have never once spent a dollar on any veg or flowering fertilizer or salt. or even measure ph. Every single year since moving from the original site of origin. my soil gets better and better year after year. but you can always improve in some way or help more. my main goal is to grow BIG MEDICINE out-door that genuinely helps people. I've seen so much death in my time from the opioid epidemic and i believe cannabis is an exit drug that makes detox livable and can help repair and heal society. we searched for strains that specifically targeted those symptoms(nausea,loss of appetite, muscle aches,bone aches) to help those who want to help themselves re-enter society when no one else would. you can see in the picture topping it at 1ft did absolutely nothing to cap its height it still reached 9ft and became a giant pollen brush, i left no calyx un-pollenated.
i've Relized selective breeding for terps/taste in cannabis today has narrowed a broad entourage effect that have beneficial properties which are rarely seen today. which is why is why uncle johns time-capsule is my base. Most weed sold recreationally today doesn't cut the butter when big medicine is needed to kick opiods and methadone which is why I've continued out of my passion for healing.
my plan is to cross the two both ways and see what sticks. But thats up for debate on if shorter flowering time is worth the trouble. it seems to have passed on because its quickly dominating the indica dominant sibling. cant wait for results.

Looking for Constructive-Criticism, Employment, Ideas, Beneficial Genetics, Collabs,Sponsorships and more so dont be shy :)

Much Love <3

20230706_112035.jpg

20230817_072926.jpg

20230817_072956.jpg

20230927_120404.jpg

20231129_064944.jpg

20231129_065122.jpg

Welcome to the mag! You'll find all the info you need as well as an excellent support network of grow buddies. I love the story of your uncle's compost heap and the resilient outdoor weed!

@StoneOtter's in MA too.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Ferrous Keg

Excellent story about your uncle, are you still growing seeds from back then?
You will find we have a lot of outdoors and LOS growers.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Hi Im a enthusiast in MA who has an uncle who tossed his seeds in the right place THE COMPOST HILL! and ten years later eventually something took to the harsh new england climate and grew like an equitorial bush tree! at 12ft sporting branches of both sexes and it self pollenated and self sew itself for next year being a female which the wind took out.then grew out 4 females without males present and somehow bore a seed which became my father of uncle johns backyard boogie pictured. wind has been on only issue besides leafhoppers. The thing doubles as a walking stick crop! i grow with sunlight water and un-sprayed clover/grass clippings. the worms do my tilling for me. i have never once spent a dollar on any veg or flowering fertilizer or salt. or even measure ph. Every single year since moving from the original site of origin. my soil gets better and better year after year. but you can always improve in some way or help more. my main goal is to grow BIG MEDICINE out-door that genuinely helps people. I've seen so much death in my time from the opioid epidemic and i believe cannabis is an exit drug that makes detox livable and can help repair and heal society. we searched for strains that specifically targeted those symptoms(nausea,loss of appetite, muscle aches,bone aches) to help those who want to help themselves re-enter society when no one else would. you can see in the picture topping it at 1ft did absolutely nothing to cap its height it still reached 9ft and became a giant pollen brush, i left no calyx un-pollenated.
i've Relized selective breeding for terps/taste in cannabis today has narrowed a broad entourage effect that have beneficial properties which are rarely seen today. which is why is why uncle johns time-capsule is my base. Most weed sold recreationally today doesn't cut the butter when big medicine is needed to kick opiods and methadone which is why I've continued out of my passion for healing.
my plan is to cross the two both ways and see what sticks. But thats up for debate on if shorter flowering time is worth the trouble. it seems to have passed on because its quickly dominating the indica dominant sibling. cant wait for results.

Looking for Constructive-Criticism, Employment, Ideas, Beneficial Genetics, Collabs,Sponsorships and more so dont be shy :)

Much Love <3

20230706_112035.jpg

20230817_072926.jpg

20230817_072956.jpg

20230927_120404.jpg

20231129_064944.jpg

20231129_065122.jpg
Garden is rocking.:yahoo:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Ferrous Keg

Excellent story about your uncle, are you still growing seeds from back then?
You will find we have a lot of outdoors and LOS growers.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
YES! the proto trees child's child is the father of my sibling strains, but i still have some proto tree feminized seeds for future use, i just happend to get a male with that single seed i found and used that. but there is always backtracking minus my maternal lineage. I even have two other maternal sibling based crosses a friend carried out. based on the indica mother, we don't know what the father is could have even been me but we think it was the neighbors to him, i cut my pollen brush down as soon as first pollen dropped and i coated both mothers. we have no ideas what the result of those seeds yet. some we dont have time to pop :(
now that i think of it im gonna try for a original uncle johns backyard boogie original for pictures soon. i need to write a paper on this project eventually/along with a journal.

thinking of calling it the "seeds for any need" project that encompasses many different needs, i also plane to create a seedcrop to create hempseed diesel fuel. The way diesel was intended, with oil grown on trees dawg:p
also sustainable indoor growing. ive figured out a way to fix dead batteries for solar banks with epsom salt and water. i have a 156wh bank now and a 375watt inverter, i just need a solar panel and charge controller. but this is doable and its easy and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom