Underfed and not growing

kneegrow

Hi,

I've made a terrible mistake as i was rushed into hospital i left my plants around 48 hours without food which made them completely dry and weak, Problem being was they were 3 weeks into flower, I fed them after taking 2 dead plants out and the others seemed to take the food and nutrition and slowly recuperate, Problem is they've been fed everyday now for 7 days and there has been no change at all, they keep looking healthy but the fan leave seem to yellow and die off and the stalk is not a nice green colour either anymore but new leaves are forming, I'm so worried i've stressed them too much and they are completely ruined, I can post pictures later but I'm just wondering if they could just take time to recover and go back to normal? i don't mind waiting but they're over 4 weeks old now and the bud sites are the size of skittles and don't seem to be growing at all :'( i'm completely mortified.

The problem with your plants is not lack of food. It isn't possible for two days without food to cause much visible effect, if any at all. They may have been over fed, if you've been feeding them every day. Or it could be some other problem like a ph swing. Some pics would help and basic info on how you are growing. :thumb:

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

I'll have the pictures later but the leaves had completely drooped and touching the stalk, I'll put pictures up in a couple of hours as i'm rather worried. Thanks.

IMG_086031.JPG
IMG_085828.JPG
IMG_085433.JPG
IMG_085536.JPG
IMG_085938.JPG

Why not?
For five weeks flowering- they look about normal to me.
I'm not sure what all the white specks are- either severe spider mites or possibly ph imbalance? They look pretty good to me. A few yellowing leaves is normal. The white specks- not normal. Any more info or possibly clearer pictures?

PH levels will be wrong at the moment as i've lost my PH pen but i have not seen much growth for 5 days in a row i mean nothing at all, Am i just being paranoid? i use my iphone 4s to take pictures, Anything in particular i could show you or you would like to see? thanks very much for the quick reply bro

That's the same phone/camera what I use for everything as well and it should be able to take pretty decent pics. Definitely better out of the hps light. If you can just get some clear pictures of the problems you see then people will be able to make better guesses :)
Probably the best advice I could come up with right now would be to check closely on the undersides of the leaves for mites, and get the ph testing situation under control ASAP. Unless you are growing in soil, then ph isn't so important.
As for the growth being stopped, I haven't personally experienced that, at least not with a plant that didn't look completely wilted or burnt.

the growth has only stopped since then went completely dry thats a picture after reviving them so i know they are alive, maybe it's just shock and they will start growing again, I;m growing in coco soil but my problem is its 5 weeks into flower tommorow and judging by the size of them should i leave it another week before putting PK in them?

Back
Top Bottom