First Grow Advice

Adam13213

IM looking for advice of any form and opinions on my 3 girls. They sprouted 22 days ago, I'm using Fox Farm soil so I haven't used any nutes at all yet (but I ordered the fox farm trio), I've been watering them cautiously they've only had about 2 gallons of tap water between the three of them. I water them every other day but spray them with a little water just to dampen the soil and get some humidity in the tent once a day. I have left the lights on 24/7 on veg ( should I go ahead and turn the bloom side on as well? )and they seem happy.

20160319_184806.jpg
20160319_184753.jpg
20160319_184741.jpg

In my opinion you are watering too much. They are old enough that you can saturate that entire 5 gallon pot you have there then you will have to wait a week at first to water. If you keep watering that little area that's the only place the roots will want to go. If you water so often, they will have no need to search for water and grow big and strong.

Water more less often. That's the key.

When they start to wilt, that's when you water. And don't just water a little bit, get some runoff.

The biggest thing for first time growers is watering. Trust me, it happened to me and it happens here all the time. It's hard at first to not water them, but after time you will realize they talk to you. Sit down smoke a joint and listen. I do it twice a day lol. Check out the link in my signature for watering. She explains it quite well.

Back
Top Bottom