First Grow Advice - Day 58

Adam13213

Hi guys this is my first grow. I'm growing early miss auto.
It's 58 days in to the grow and I think they are doing good but wanted some pro advice.

3gal smart pot
Fox Farm ocean forest soil
22/2 light cycle with Mars Hydro reflector 48
Fox Farm trio nutes (half a gal watering between the 3 girls every 3 days and I mist the foliage and flowers daily with clean water)

Ps. I made what I believe to be the stupidest mistake in that I never shook up my nutrients bottles until about a week ago. I didn't realize to Shake them up I thought they were relatively clear until I shook them up lol.

rsz_120160424_160220.jpg
rsz_20160424_160236.jpg
rsz_20160424_160402.jpg
rsz_20160424_160543_richtonehdr.jpg

I feel that they are really short and could have much bigger buds. Is there any thing I can do to increase my yeild.

It's an early miss. They don't get too big. This late on the flower stage there's not much you can do about size. There's a number of things that can increase potency. Like prick the stem with a needle to create some stress, enduce perpetual darkness for last 2 days before harvest... Among other things. I'd have to go search for more though..

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I'll try the darkness and stem prick thanks. Also are there any things I could have done during growth to increase my yeild, for future reference.

Proper nutrients at the right time make all the difference. that and, lol as always more lighting... and lots of co2 rich fresh air.

Dont do to many pin pricks. Don't want to kill it just get it to react...

Won't be long now... Good luck!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

How and where exactly should I prick them to increase potency. And I have been following the nutes bottle guide should I start giving them less nutrients and more fresh water towards the end.

Back
Top Bottom