Unpacking TopLED LG-G04B96LED

Autoflower has finished so now its time for her to stay dark a day or two :)

leafdfa.JPG

finalc.jpg

Hello Jummejum!
Such works that panel? You could put the grams obtained with the automatic?
I'm thinking of buying it, but I want to know how much production I can get, I'll put in a grow room 60x60x160cm (23' 23' 63')
Sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish.
greetings!

Hello Jummejum!
Such works that panel? You could put the grams obtained with the automatic?
I'm thinking of buying it, but I want to know how much production I can get, I'll put in a grow room 60x60x160cm (23' 23' 63')
Sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish.
greetings!

Hey iAdrink

The panel is working fine, no issues at all, tho the fans are loud, but it's possible to replace them.
The growroom you're tending to use is the exact same as mine, but end result all comes down to your skills and method of growing. I would recommend you to either top or lst in that size tent.

Happy growin, feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

Hey iAdrink

The panel is working fine, no issues at all, tho the fans are loud, but it's possible to replace them.
The growroom you're tending to use is the exact same as mine, but end result all comes down to your skills and method of growing. I would recommend you to either top or lst in that size tent.

Happy growin, feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

Instead I can use SCROG seems easier, I'm new to this xD
I'm going to plant Super lemon haze, this method is necessary because the flowering sativas grow disproportionately.
Would be the correct height of the panel for better growth / bloom?
That such is the power consumption and heat generated?
You could put the grams obtained, so that makes me an idea, I know in the end it depends on many factors, but I'd like to know so I can decide.
Sorry to ask so much, as I said I am new and have many insecurities regarding cropping.

Jummejum Greetings!

Instead I can use SCROG seems easier, I'm new to this xD
I'm going to plant Super lemon haze, this method is necessary because the flowering sativas grow disproportionately.

Would be the correct height of the panel for better growth / bloom?
distance is very important when using led lights, i would recommend a height between 28-32" away from plants during veg, and as soon as you flower you can lower the light.
That such is the power consumption and heat generated?
See, i replaced the fans immediately after receiving the panel, so in veg mode its consumes 105 watts and full power 155 watts. The heat from this panel isn't bad at all, i have a small clip fan 6 inch and 1 exhaust inline fan at temp above led panel is 28 degrees
You could put the grams obtained, so that makes me an idea, I know in the end it depends on many factors, but I'd like to know so I can decide.
I have only finished one plant with the led light, and it gave me 13g dry bud - on a autoflower plant.
Sorry to ask so much, as I said I am new and have many insecurities regarding cropping.

Back
Top Bottom