Unpacking TopLED LG-G04B96LED

I just received the Znet4 grow light today.

newa.JPG

Sub'd.

I am in the market for a new LED and in the process of doing research. These journals help a lot. Your plants are looking great!! Thank you for posting.

The Fans are not really any good, so i just replaced the two fans with these : Akasa Thermal Solution

Luckily i had two of those laying around, so i thought, Y not? The panel is now VERY quiet in comparison to the "original" fans that came with the panel.

Following your advice, I ordered two of those fans, but when I went to replace them, the new fans had four wires where as the stock fans only had two. How did you wire it together?

Following your advice, I ordered two of those fans, but when I went to replace them, the new fans had four wires where as the stock fans only had two. How did you wire it together?

I guess the one ur talking about has red, black, yellow and green right? normally its red, black and yellow, and yellow is the signal to control rpms.

Just connect red and black + - . and you should be all good. Or just upload a pic here and i will try to help out the best :)

That is what threw me, the colors were black, yellow, blue, and green. I found an article on computer fans that suggested yellow was positive, so I went ahead and wired it that way and it worked! I must say, you have great taste in fans because these things are ridiculously quiet compared to the stock fans.

That is what threw me, the colors were black, yellow, blue, and green. I found an article on computer fans that suggested yellow was positive, so I went ahead and wired it that way and it worked! I must say, you have great taste in fans because these things are ridiculously quiet compared to the stock fans.

Good job then :) glad to hear you got it all sorted out. An easy little fix to bring down noise. Cheers and those fans are solid and at a real good price. I would say the top of the top would be the akasa apache model which is only 13,something dba. But then again at almost thrice the price guess you wont be able to tell the difference from the 17,5dba on this model. :)

Love the TopLed lights. I use the 96x3in my veg room. Can't really hear the stock fans with the door shut on my room but good to know you can swap the fans if you need to. I think the quality of the TopLed lights is very good. I start the height at 24-30 inches and let the plants grow up to within a foot of the light before moving them under a MarsII 1200 in my bloom room. I found both lights to be very solid performers. Just weighed up 20 zips of dry primo this afternoon. 1/4 pound per plant average under the 1200. LEDS rock the casbah. :)

My bloom room two weeks ago under the 1200. :)

Purple-Glow-001.jpg

:peace:
Ravyn

wow, crazy plants, hahaha:circle-of-love:
Love the TopLed lights. I use the 96x3in my veg room. Can't really hear the stock fans with the door shut on my room but good to know you can swap the fans if you need to. I think the quality of the TopLed lights is very good. I start the height at 24-30 inches and let the plants grow up to within a foot of the light before moving them under a MarsII 1200 in my bloom room. I found both lights to be very solid performers. Just weighed up 20 zips of dry primo this afternoon. 1/4 pound per plant average under the 1200. LEDS rock the casbah. :)

My bloom room two weeks ago under the 1200. :)

Purple-Glow-001.jpg

Ravyn

haha! thanks, Sara. I have been taking lots of pictures in the last week or two and will be starting my first journal later today. I will PM you a personal invitation as soon as I put it up.

TinyTim-Chop-001.jpg

Who says you can't' grow nice buds under LED? HA! They never tried a Mars II apparently!

Thanks, SmokeSara for all the help you provide here on 420. You are a great sponsor. :) :goodjob:

thank you very much Ravyn, I will be in your grow journal for sure. you grow great:) :goodjob:
haha! thanks, Sara. I have been taking lots of pictures in the last week or two and will be starting my first journal later today. I will PM you a personal invitation as soon as I put it up.

TinyTim-Chop-001.jpg

Who says you can't' grow nice buds under LED? HA! They never tried a Mars II apparently!

Thanks, SmokeSara for all the help you provide here on 420. You are a great sponsor. :) :goodjob:

exciting
Hey Jummejum. Thanks very much. I am excited too. I put in several hours last night getting it ready and uploading pics. Just a few more posts to hit 50 and then Ravyn's Garden will go live! :high-five:

One more teaser for now. :)

Cola-003.jpg

Ravyn

Back
Top Bottom