Up potting vs starting in final pot

lilnug420

So I've always up potted like @Emilya Green taught me with her guide

However with more and more work hours I'm finding it really hard to have time to spend with my plants.

I'm trying to cut every corner to save time.

Im wondering, if i start in a small pot, and then up pot to a 10gal straight away, instead of doing 2,5,10

What drawbacks will i have?

Im outdoors.

Transplanting from a 5 to a 10 gal can be quite consuming especially when you have more than one girl and you're alone, and it makes a mess that i have to spend more time cleaning up., They just very very large with a 5 gal pot and it makes it difficult to handle.

So I've always up potted like @Emilya Green taught me with her guide

However with more and more work hours I'm finding it really hard to have time to spend with my plants.

I'm trying to cut every corner to save time.

Im wondering, if i start in a small pot, and then up pot to a 10gal straight away, instead of doing 2,5,10

What drawbacks will i have?

Im outdoors.

Transplanting from a 5 to a 10 gal can be quite consuming especially when you have more than one girl and you're alone, and it makes a mess that i have to spend more time cleaning up., They just very very large with a 5 gal pot and it makes it difficult to handle.
good question. thats what i am planning. was in solo cup she has now been n a 1gal for a month

But I must say the plants I have now are in flour so I had to wait till they get done to move this one in there which is a clone off them. So she's going to have to go to close to at least a couple months before she goes in there. And I was thinking about putting her straight into a 10 gallon and it's letting her stay in this one gallon close to the 2 months as I can..

I have learned since I began indoors April 20th, 2020 after many transplanted and research "pro-se" shows me 1 transplant is really all I need. I took just a week ago auto seeds x 3 out of 3 in water & h2o2, placed into 3 & 5 gal material bags. No bad events. Think about the "Process", ease of & watering techniques for the size container. SSgrower

Back
Top Bottom