Updated grow rooms: Ready to go

This is how they are set up now. Two rooms. One used to be veg the other was flower, now they will both get their clones and run until harvest. I had to put a fan high and a scrog screen in the old veg room. I already had them in the flower room. I run box fans facing the grow from the open sides. I found out he hard way that the back didn't get enough air flow with the one box fan. I had bud rot on my biggest OG Kush buds in the back, several grows ago. The high fans will also serve to cool the led lights. This wasn't an issue with the sealed HIDs and constant airflow.

I made sure to take the pics from far enough back to get a better idea of the vertical space. The inline fans are still in place from the the HIDs and will probably be used to cool and bring in fresh air until the AC is needed. Inkbirds will be used to kick the exhaust fans on as well as elec radiator heater for cool temps.

The pvc tray covers were set up with 6 holes in a dice pattern. They were changed to four holes, at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions. I just covered the old holes with tape.

Now just the anticipation of early spring. :D

old flower rm 1-22 (2).JPG

old veg rm 1-22 (1).JPG

It’s funny how many adaptations our room go thru….

Your new setup sounds as if it was methodically plotted out and everything looks great!!!
Yeah. I first had T12s in the veg room before switching to MH. Then I had to have an exhaust fan for the MH. Already had one in the flower room with HPS. I have a carbon filter on the exhaust in the flower room. I first put a mobile AC in the flower room, it only worked so so but was better than nothing. I had my tray sitting on boards and cinder blocks before switching to a pvc frame. I also insulated the spaces to hold in the AC and heat. So yeah lots of changes.

Back
Top Bottom