Vapoholic's Skunk 2016 - First Grow

Sorry for your challenges vapoholic. Would enjoy the opportunity to follow along as your Northern Lights grow out. If your interested in continuing this journal, we could get the Admins to change the name of it for you.

Fair enough vape i understand & some days we have to make a tough choice.

Just a heads up with canna pro soil i'm reasonable sure you need to PH correct nutrients/water with they soil/compost been some stuff about it over the years on the forums.

Fair enough vape i understand & some days we have to make a tough choice.

Just a heads up with canna pro soil i'm reasonable sure you need to PH correct nutrients/water with they soil/compost been some stuff about it over the years on the forums.

Thanks, yeah I got the soil, but I got the suspicion that it might have some issues. I will read up on it.
I might just get some basic high quality bio soil, without fuzz.

:)

Yeah somehow I get the feeling that soil will be more of a relaxed grow. The hydro setup felt like a job almost. Possibly because the water issues, but still. It's not like I'm going to sell or supply a lot of people. I'll set 5 plants now in 3 gallon pots and that will probably last me for a while. If needed, it feels like it will be much more stimulating to do another soil grow in the fall, instead of "Oh, I have to deal with that again" :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi, thanks for moving it. Apologies for leaving it open so long, I was actually going to report it for completion and start a new one this week.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom