ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

So i know mars have a warhouse in the uk to import them to the uk from china cheaper or more money then the USA?
To import i would bet good money its more just in shipping.

Then of cause they have to pay TAX when they hit the UK.

Is it cheaper to store goods in the USA or the uk dont know but again i bet good money its cheaper in the USA.
Your looking at one thing tax.

Returns / repairs etc same price to ship back or dispose of in both the USA and UK

Limited stock so no good offers on the lights we dont have many of to meet demand

Not trYing to be an ass but there are so many variables mate.

you cant really compare both prices.

And amazon do promos as well , also the vipar rep will give out discount codes at times to hence the price. :)

Im in the uk and lot of uk growers already own these lights because of the price again check other companies your see its not just vipar blame the gov here.

As i said my friend name me a 400 watt branded light cheaper.

So i know mars have a warhouse in the uk to import them to the uk from china cheaper or more money then the USA?

Is it cheaper to store goods in the USA or the uk dont know but again i bet good money its cheaper in the USA.

Returns / repairs etc same price to ship back or dispose of in both the USA and UK

Limited stock so no good offers on the lights we dont have many of to meet demand

Mot tring to be an ass but there are so many variables.

And amazon do promos as well , also the vipar rep will give out discount codes at times to hence the price. :)

Im in the uk and lot of uk growers already own these lights because of the price again check other companies your see its not just vipar blame the gov here.

As i said my friend name me a 400 watt braned light cheaper.
Yeah Im pretty sure the UK Mars warehouse helps them with price. Such a shame tax makes soo much of a difference in price. Its like 100% tax lol just seems crazy.

Mot tring to be an ass but there are so many variables.

As i said my friend name me a 400 watt braned light cheaper.
Tax, customs fees, everyone has their hand out wanting a piece of the pie, by the time it actually gets back to the manufacture I bet the portion they make is much less than everyone else added up.

I feel you pain i bought a light of an EU site instead of the UK one to save 15£ it worked out to after conversion to euro from pound because i saw it was alot cheaper , But after conversion as i said ended up only being 15£.Light never turned up had to have a refund and guess what.The refund needed conversion back to pound.I lost £90 and never even saw the light.

Hey guys,
We also have a warehouse in the UK, the price is depending on a lot of consideration as you're talking. Hope you could understand.

Take 5% OFF with a coupon "420MAGAZINE" for all products on AU, UK, EU, CA sites.

Would really love to give these lights a go! Wanna review them and the 400 watt single light is alot more than anything I currently have in Led must be a monster. #ViparSpectraP4000

I think this would do the job of my other 2 combined lol.

Here's my current girls.

16324499054184325470735883057790.jpg

That's good.
Pick a nice picture, hope you could be the lucky one.

You get that lantern lit? What’s up in here? Staying busy with that handsome lil bundle of trouble aren’t you? You rock dude. Soak it up. They grow up too fast.
Edit: Oops. I meant to reply to @Ganjagrandaddy post. My bad. Damn test buds again. Ha!

NTH
Thanks nth. He is getting podgy from the booby milk. Lol. Plants might get a look in of some too if the greedy sod didn't need so much. Lol. He can get his hand in my wallet already ! . Too fast. Haha. Have just took delivery of this
16324960569084356151309368564201.jpg
am sick of trim jail and need the time back. Still not finished trimming the last harvest yet !!. Lol. This lady will be my wet trim tester
20210923_093929.jpg

Hoping it doesnt decimate the dried trim later .lol

Back
Top Bottom