ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

Great images everyone, keep up the impressing work.

@Ganjagrandaddy Let me know how that trimmer works out for you, I have been looking at them for a while.

Your Gorilla Cookies look tasty.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Funny you should put this as I used it !!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy poop , NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER , use a trimmer with dried and ready plants !!!!!!. I placed scruffy looking buds and odd stems until they filled the massive 24 'inch wire mesh and put the lid on. I had read it is best in wet , fresh down plants but got so sick of not getting chance to trim the dried and cured with those pesky little popcorn appeal and longer leafy stems , that I though "sod it " . I cranked that handle like a a washer woman on a mangle grinning at the time I was saving as I wound it like an organ grinders Monkey . I nearly died when I lifted the lid and saw what was left on top and what had been resigned to the hash making trim bowl..... I lost nearly 1.5 oz in busted calyxs and flower chopped up fine theee was too much stem and leaf within it too so no wat of any rescue... pics dont tell the whole story but look .....
20210927_121048.jpg
20210927_120924.jpg
20210927_120815.jpg

Thankfully I did still manage 5.25 of usable if not rough looking teim that I still had to scissor . Doh. . Lesson learned and the Gorilla cookies will be my test pilots for a wet trim in a couple of days with it. Fingers crossed. Lol

I already shared these in here, but they may best belong here I figure.. As i used a V600 and also two 26w TLED sidelights which was added halfway tho, and probably didn't have a huge impact all in all.. I also used veg button only, for the first few weeks, and then switched to bloom + veg, and added the sidelights later on. It's a Northern Light.

old2.jpg

old1.jpg

clip.jpg

Coming right along , just flipped to flower. P 4000 is doing a great job with these girls.

Coming right along , just flipped to flower. P 4000 is doing a great job with these girls.

Nice shots ,and the plantings are also very good :thumb: .

I already shared these in here, but they may best belong here I figure.. As i used a V600 and also two 26w TLED sidelights which was added halfway tho, and probably didn't have a huge impact all in all.. I also used veg button only, for the first few weeks, and then switched to bloom + veg, and added the sidelights later on. It's a Northern Light.

old2.jpg

old1.jpg

clip.jpg
That plant was happy. Nine leaves I saw on A branch. Healthy,pretty. Awesome. Watch that fan though, I bounce mine off the walls.

Who will be the new tester for P4000? :circle-of-love:

Would really love to give these lights a go! Wanna review them and the 400 watt single light is alot more than anything I currently have in Led must be a monster. #ViparSpectraP4000

I think this would do the job of my other 2 combined lol.

Here's my current girls.

16324499054184325470735883057790.jpg
it's truly looking good, hope you could be the winner. :theband:

Some mighty fine pics and such a GREAT prize here is my banner under the XS4000 ,
Also could you remove my entry would not be able to honour the commitment.
Good luck everyone.. ;)
bruce2.jpeg

I will post your enter posts here first for a collection, please let me know if I missed yours.

Back
Top Bottom