Vivosun aerolight fan control?

My fan doesn't come on, and the control for it runs the exhaust fan? Do I have something hooked up wrong? tks, Nick

Welcome to 420Magazine @niktgg tag @VIVOSUN they should be able to help you
You can also send them a PM, you don't need 50 posts for that

Welcome to 420Magazine @niktgg tag @VIVOSUN they should be able to help you
You can also send them a PM, you don't need 50 posts for that
They are in a different time zone take me about 8 hrs for a reply . Thru email..pm here . It's takes me late at night to get a response from my person Being a affiliate for them. But they are in Europe and I'm in US..

Just on them here thru message and they will respond tonight . Usually about 1or so. Have no idea where they are maybe china. Europe somewhere.

My fan doesn't come on, and the control for it runs the exhaust fan? Do I have something hooked up wrong? tks, Nick
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Sorry about your issues.
@LKABudMan can probably tell you how to fix it.
If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi niktgg. What fan are you taking about, the AeroWave E6? or your AeroZesh exhaust or the fan on the AeroLight?

If you are having problems with the AeroWave E6 connected to a GrowHub, go into your additional settings and make sure Control Port(b) is set to 'Circulation Fan'.
Screenshot_20231130_112721_VIVOSUN.jpg

Oh, and if you have any more issues just tag me like @LKABudMan and hopefully we can get you growing!

Hi niktgg. What fan are you taking about, the AeroWave E6? or your AeroZesh exhaust or the fan on the AeroLight?

If you are having problems with the AeroWave E6 connected to a GrowHub, go into your additional settings and make sure Control Port(b) is set to 'Circulation Fan'.
Screenshot_20231130_112721_VIVOSUN.jpg
Thanks Amigo :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom