Vivosun New Product - AeroLight

I do wonder what temps would be like though with hot air rising does this not just blow warmer air back down into the canopy? I'm assuming plenty of testing has been carried out and this isn't an issue.

Or can ducting be attached to pull fresh air in from outside the tent through this fan?

I do wonder what temps would be like though with hot air rising does this not just blow warmer air back down into the canopy? I'm assuming plenty of testing has been carried out and this isn't an issue.

Or can ducting be attached to pull fresh air in from outside the tent through this fan?
With the circulating air it can be pulled from the tent with the exhaust. But the light itself doesn't get very hot so there is not really that hot air that most lights produce at the top of the tent. At full power our customers are showing the temps hit about 101 at the hottest part of the light.

Can the fan airflow direction be changed? It would be cool to have the ability to direct airflow downward or upward.
Not at this time, The purpose of it is to distribute air down through the canopy. Blowing up you would need other fans in the tent to keep the airflow and humidity in check.

Not at this time, The purpose of it is to distribute air down through the canopy. Blowing up you would need other fans in the tent to keep the airflow and humidity in check.
I see. Many already use some sort of air extraction in the top of their room or tent. I was thinking that most indoor growers intake air on the bottom of the tent and extract at the top to remove heat. Airflow in most tents and grow rooms flows upward to help maintain temperature and humidity. I was just thinking it would be a good option to have even more control over the airflow in the tent. Most room ceiling fans have this option and for a very very good reason. It spins one way when its hot during the summer and spins the other way when its cold during the winter. It really helps have more control over the thermodynamics in an area. Most people already use oscillating fans as having circulating air that moves around the room is much much better that air blasting into one area. Not many people use a single fan pointing straight down on the canopy that never moves. It's actually not a good idea to have a fan blasting a single area on a plant constantly. I do think the fan in the center of the LED light is a great idea but think upward flow is actually more beneficial. It's just my opinion however.

Back
Top Bottom