Voodoo Juice = Root rot?

SRG CPT Weed

Voodoo exploded me a present,a damn root rot,so my plants are sitting in shitter,and there was 2 days when started to flower,had to switch back again and have to wait 1 more month,I was silly when I was reading "heisenberg" tea recipe not to follow his quete "stay away from AN products" so well,i didnt do it.
RDWC system,anyone use this crap? This shit bunch of mollases,why roots turn gold,sunny orange/brown color or whatever,voodoo stain roots,same colors as liquid,and that color looks like 100% mollases color,anyone use it too?

I don't see how voodoo juice can cause root rot. What are the water temps, reservoir size, and aeration gph? Also I think rdwc is very, very hard to pull off. I think it's better to use dwc, or ebb and flow over rdwc.

Voodoo juice having used it for a while does not directly cause root rot that's caused by other things such as res temps and light leak typically.
Do you have black crap around your roots? What other products are you using with the voodoo?
AN products are like everything else you need to follow the instructions and you should be fine. AN if anything are even "hotter" then most products so it's better to go easy then over do it.

Back
Top Bottom