Vote for the "Pot Friendiest California City"

my vote goes to Santa Cruz! :surf:

No offence to all you Cal boys and girls, but I think I will stay in Oregon....;)

Ocean front at 1/3 the cost, hard to beat that folks!

Yreka
Weed
Ukaiah
Cresent City
Guinda

I'm concerned with the rash of cities imposing moratoriums or outright banning the plant. It's making it impossible to know which city is best. Is there a website that shows the legal status of the cities in california in regards to their current policies towards MMJ ?

Fort Bragg, Mendocieno, Arcada, most of Mendo and Humboldt counties. colfax is kinda chill grass valley nevada city all of nevada county in general a lot of places:)

Yreka
Weed
Ukaiah
Cresent City
Guinda

Yreka and Weed have recently banned dispensaries/collectives :hmmmm:

Sonoma is pretty pot friendly, as is Eureka/Arcata.

Yreka
Weed
Ukaiah
Cresent City
Guinda

Ukaiah? are u insane? i dont like this topic, every time there starts to be frontrunners, there are crackdowns. like ukaiah, may have been friendly before but are back to state mins in mendo, n the fuzz is out, lookin, stay off hwy 20. :welcome:

so
Yreka
Weed
Sebastapol
NEVada county
HUmboldt
San Fran
Oakland (2 disp limit)
Westwood hollywood venice
Ventura.
That's the list. Did we forget anyone?

Man, LA isn't exactly friendly toward anyone but if you use medical cannabis and don't know how to grow this is the town to be in. Dispensaries are everywhere. Especially in the Valley.

I am going to second Santa Cruz. granted I have not been all around California SC is a place where people love the plant and don't care if you smoke.

I've always felt with CA that everywhere north of San Luis Obispo is very weed friendly, and everywhere south of SLO is weed friendly except you can't be as open about it.

Back
Top Bottom