Wake and bake b4 doctors appointment?

Aww rub it in, Vince. I can't wait til I order some seeds. Any suggestions on what to get? Gonna go with feminized. I love wrestling though it has become pretty much predictable to me. It's been awhile since I have been to a match though they come here all the time. If I am gonna go I want good seats, last time I went I could barely see when the person in front of me stood up. I watch gangland but I don't see it on History anymore just Spike and I have seen all of those maybe 2 or 3 times already. I like watching Notorious or Mobsters on Bio. I also watch Oz and True Blood on HBO. Then if there is nothing on then I am either on here or playing the Wii.

I watch Food Network too but only Iron Chef America and Rachel Ray, not too crazy about her show she has now, not enough cooking and I don't need to see another celebrity. Just cook woman! Then on the Cooking Network I watch Iron Chef.

Well what are your fav strains? Do you like sativa? Indica? Cheese? Diesel? Purples? Whites? Hybrids? Afganis? Blueberries? Wheeew just so many choices!!! Whats you like to smoke? What works best? Your a gamer so i assume you enjoy a nice sativa....

Before I would never catch a buzz before going to my primary doc.So after the MMJ passed for Delaware back in May I felt like it was time for the CANNABIS talk with my doc.They say it's going to take a year.
I've got ripped before different med test. Got really wasted before I got an MRI it was insane they put head phones on you let you listen to Led Zeppelin put you in this tube and tell you not to move if your claustrophobic your fucked.

Totally ripped before my last eye doctor exam to get tested for new contact lenses. She had to repeat several times "Better with 1 or better with 2". All the while Foreigner's Double Vision playing in my head.

She earned her money that morning and fitted me with perfect lenses to boot..

V

I always smoke before a Dr's appt especially my mental health medication appointments for my bi polar disorder. And I smoke twice as much before I go to the dentist then I get gas and I'm really high.

Wow, some of you guys have (had) a-holes for doctors... I told my doc I smoke and he asked me if I could get him some... I don't smoke before I go, though his Indian accent would probably be a lot more funny

Totally ripped before my last eye doctor exam to get tested for new contact lenses. She had to repeat several times "Better with 1 or better with 2". All the while Foreigner's Double Vision playing in my head.

She earned her money that morning and fitted me with perfect lenses to boot..

V

Mr. V, it appears that you do NOT have glaucoma. You do however have some extremely dry and red eyes...

Back
Top Bottom