Waves to everyone

Greetings to all! I am a heart transplant survivor who holds the dubious distinction of being blinded during the heart transplant procedure. I am a man of faith, but I will not shove it down anyone's throat.
Frankly, I am here for two purposes, that will probably grow into many more as we get to know each other.
1. Since none of my doctors have a problem with my using MMJ for my pain, depression and insomnia, then I want to learn as much as I can about ingesting it without smoking it. You should also understand that eating any kind of edibles makes me nauseated, and sometimes very sick. Topicals irritate and make my sensitive skin itchy and at times painful like a serious sunburn. So... As far as I can see, dad leaves concentrates, and vaporizing the flowers. I want to learn the methods available for those of us with visual impairments, or blindness.
2. I would also like to learn to grow a small amount of plants, grown indoors and organically. I will be able to only grow 6 plants at any given time, using my and my wife's MMJ cards.
Thanks to Beaver Island and a few others, I have learned a little bit on the vaporizing front. However, I am a rock, infant in the growing part of my goals. Any help would be appreciated, especially in the initial soil building, lighting, and ventilation. Jerry has given me a lot of tips so far in private message, but we have rather lost touch it appears. I look forward to interacting with you all, and learning a lot. Thank you for reading this book... And God bless!

trying to learn to grow flowers organically.

Quite a heart clenching story, we all hope you're health is recovering. Welcome to the best growing community on the Web, the advice and opinions here are abundant. Great people helping wherever they can. Do a journal, it's really the best tool for these experts to guide newbies and veterans alike. Happy growing.

Hey Gramps,I just found your new thread.... Good job my man:thumb:
Like everyone else, I'll be happy to share what these fine folks have taught me over the last 6-7 months.
I grow with Fox Farms Soil and Nutrients so I think that pretty much eliminates an organic grow.
Give a shout if I can help, eh?

To those of you I have not think yet... Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Good to see you Islander.
Once my wife and I finish our move to another town, I am going to start putting a good, water -only, soil together. Once that is cooking, then I can begin to get guidance for the lighting and ventilation, along with the first steps to take with planting. I am so looking forward to getting started! Somewhere in that time frame, I also hope to get the vaporizer for Flowers that we were talking about on the other thread, Islander.

Looks like I will be spending a lot of time on the growing forums. Lol

Welcome aboard. There are a some great soil recipes in the Organic soil Forum, along with some very helpful advisers. Dig around over there, ask away, they will do you right.

already posted there... Lol
Hopefully I'll get some good responses. I will go and research them as well, again the issue is being able to separate the ingredients. The way to do that is to post it in such a way as the talkback feature on my phone reads it so I can separate the different ingredients and amounts.. Thank you for the welcome, too!

Back
Top Bottom