We made the Star News

pejsar

Finally someone noticed us. Things are quiet in or Corner of the world. SC Rep Fry just sent us the text of the new SC hemp bill. Not enough to suit us, but a beginning.

pejsar,

Welcome to 420 Magazine and community of folks that gathers here.

Congrats on the movement of the hemp bill. I'm curious who "us" is and why Rep. Fry would send you the text of the bill. Do you work with an organized advocacy group? What would be enough to suit you? Focus on agricultural hemp or Cannabis focused?

Glad to have your participation on the site!

Me started Myrtle Magic LLC as a precursor (lobbyists) to MMJ legalization in SC. We started Cape Fear Comfort LLC as a manufacturer of high end (Stainless Steel) Indoor farm equipment. Most notably our "Jack Pot Grow Boxes" Both companies have FB pages. I am unsure of link prohibitions in 420 posts. If you search for them they pop right up. We have slowly, continuously and methodically been seeking out allies in both the SC and NC legislatures. Myrtle Magic is myself (A Colorado hillbilly) and a pair of hospice nurses in SC that have found moral issues with the over prescription of opioids during end of life care. Cape Fear is myself, a horticulturist, Brandon and a Metal Smith, Aaron. Aaron owns a metal fabrication business and let us set up shop there.

Me started Myrtle Magic LLC as a precursor (lobbyists) to MMJ legalization in SC. We started Cape Fear Comfort LLC as a manufacturer of high end (Stainless Steel) Indoor farm equipment. Most notably our "Jack Pot Grow Boxes" Both companies have FB pages. I am unsure of link prohibitions in 420 posts. If you search for them they pop right up. We have slowly, continuously and methodically been seeking out allies in both the SC and NC legislatures. Myrtle Magic is myself (A Colorado hillbilly) and a pair of hospice nurses in SC that have found moral issues with the over prescription of opioids during end of life care. Cape Fear is myself, a horticulturist, Brandon and a Metal Smith, Aaron. Aaron owns a metal fabrication business and let us set up shop there.

Nice Work!:thumb::bravo::welcome::420:

Back
Top Bottom