Webstar24000 Stash Box

webstar24000

2 Seeds from (Clone Only Purple Kush) planted11/24/09
PK#1 sprouted 11/25/09 FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil planted in red cups
PK#2 sprouted 11/26/09 placed in humidity dome under 26watt cfl
1 HeadBand Clone 11/28/09 FF Ocean Forest 1tsp B1 32oz of water for clone 2 help overcome shock. Im growing in a 36x20x62Grow Tent I want 2 use this tent as efficiently as possible. I want to make this strictly for Mothers and only the best of my clones I have a T5 FOUR - 2ft High Output GROW BULB - F24HO 6400K Daylight Spectrum and 2 26 watt soft white cfls I guess I will just shut up now and get 2 the the pics Thankyou
MotherShip.jpg
the tent all set up with the lights off this is it with them on
rsz_dsc00405.jpg
from left to right HeadBand clone PurpleKush#2 Purple Kush#
rsz_1dsc00403.jpg
a little bit of air movement. Now the good stuff Purple Kush#1 veg15 days
rsz_dsc00416.jpg
seems 2 be growing more stronger than PK#2
rsz_dsc004101.jpg
veg14days.
Now this is HeadBand well thats what the club says it is
rsz_dsc00407.jpg
hopefully I can just grow out some good meds and gain some knowledge and peace out of my grow.I want this tent 2 possibly hold 4 Mother Plants and keep a small group of clones for flowering in a seperate area.All comments welcome dont forget 2 hit my photo section.

Thanks Be IRIE I will try 2 add as much as I can so I can get that positive feedback Im seeking on my grow.

So whats good? Here is the news. Im up everyday at 5am I go check on the plant mist them turn on the radio I talk they listen Im usually always just cleaning the tent out or keeping my grow area clean.Now today well lets say it was productive, got some bills paid yada yada yad anyways so I got a clone of some Hindu Kush, I was running around all day 2day, looking for that super kill "OG Kush" cut but no luck,but trust me Im gonna care for this Hindu and add her 2 my stash cuz she was truely worth it.Got some pics I will be posting later on tonight.

So I was talking 2 this guy, he does know more than me about growing,but I still didnt understand him, when I asked him about the seeds Im growing, they came out of a clone only strain Oaksterdam Purple Kush. 2 seeds out of 5 plants, I say 5 cause I harvest 5 plants, but there was 11 the other 6 went 2 a friend, who was 2 busy 2 care for them. Next time I will not be so nice I felt bad for the plants, they were some great clones.So anyways back 2 the seeds I think as long as I grow it good and learn the plant better it rewards you with seeds even if its m/f seed I got 2 one plant is larger and growing stronger the other 1 is small but its like its purple all the way through the plant and when I smelled it dang it was funky, idk like I said my space is limited and so are my funds, I just want 2 keep some nice mothers take clones and flower outdoors, or in my friends tent if he ever gets it. I hope he reads this 2 dude ur lagging it on me, but anyway I got time but I do got some good ? I will be posting with my pics so please ALL HELP WELCOMED!!!

Okay here we go with some flicks temp is doing good
getting_the_light12-10-09.jpg
as you can see I have moved things around so I could get that Hindu in since she is in the dome by herself now let me put this Hindu in your face
Hindu_Kush.jpg
This is the newest addition 2 my future Mother Stash I know what I like and what taste good to me my Dad and I share the same taste so its a win win here goes another flick of the Hindu Kush
Hindu_Kush12-10-09.jpg
now here goes a pic of the HeadBand
HB12-10-09.jpg
I have been thinking about cloning this plant I could do it like how it say in the Bonsai Mom thread. What do u say ppl should I do it? Now on to the Purple Kush#2 now this plant is small but its damn near all Purple already and it stinks so good yes stinks so good
PK_2-12-10-09.jpg
this little plant looks more Purple but the camera is hard 2 focus okay now in this next photo is the PK#1 with the Hindu in the backround
PK_2_with_Hindu.jpg
I have just been giving these plants filtered water and a little B1 the PK#1 seems 2 just be taking off
PK_1-12-10-09.jpg
well ppl I ask for all your support and input on my grow what I can do 2 make it better and as always get caught in my webb well stay up ppl

PK#1veg16days
PK#2veg15
Headband week3veg
Hindu Kush week1veg

So I was looking around the web for a good organic nutrient to feed my plants, and I came across Mother Earth Super Tea Grow, by Advanced Nutrients Im thinking about trying it out. I want my Mothers to be have the best so that way the clones from them will be just as superior.Well Im just thinking out loud.

Okay ppl sorry for the delay got alot going on right now just moved location.Everything is still growing nice, I have taken 3 clones of my HeadBand. The Purple Kush #1 & #2 are growing great, I have pinched/topped both of them twice, one is still out growing the other one but they are both healthy. The Hindu Kush is adjusting to no longer being in the dome with the clones.3Headband clones are still looking green and reaching for the light.I have some pics that I will try to get posted well if you stop by THANKYOU for your support 215 Rocks

So I was looking around the web for a good organic nutrient to feed my plants, and I came across Mother Earth Super Tea Grow, by Advanced Nutrients Im thinking about trying it out. I want my Mothers to be have the best so that way the clones from them will be just as superior.Well Im just thinking out loud.

Yo, was good webstar24k?. Nice lil grow you got going here. Good organic nutrients? Have you looked into Age Old Organics? Jus throwing out a cheaper option ;) I'm so jealous, i wish i could get some clones from a dispensary or get some delivered.. aww man.. great strains ya got goin :smokin::Rasta::cheer:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom