Weed perfect straight from harvest

bracer

As soon as my buds weren’t super wet maybe 2 days after harvest I immediately tried smoking some and it already tasted fantastic and got me high. There were 0 of the “harsh” elements I was warned about if skipping proper dry and cure time. Would it get even better if I completely cured it? Or if it’s great now is there no point in waiting?

a proper cure is fully half of the growing process. Quick dried pot can not touch the quality in taste and high of properly cured pot. Sure, you can smoke the green stuff, but it can get 10x better if you get it cured.
Hmm alright, but it already tastes better than 99% of the weed Ive ever smoked. Crazy blueberry flavor like I’ve never had before

Welcome to home grown.

proper dry and cure is best. You can still mess up your grow with overdrying your harvest.

What you described is called "freshies" - its a benefit for growers! If its good now, it will be better later as long and you dry and store it properly.

How are you drying and how are you storing it for curing?

Thats a long dry time. How was your rH in the drying area?? This time of year in our house the rH is in the 50% range and pretty dry and I've got automatic humidifiers going on in the air handling equipment.

I only dry for like 3-4 days max then trim and into cans sealed.

Wait 2 weeks then add a 62% bovida pack to the can and its curing until gone.

Better to error on the less dry side you can always let it dry some more. Too dry is ruined. It will smell and taste like straw.

Thats a long dry time. How was your rH in the drying area?? This time of year in our house the rH is in the 50% range and pretty dry and I've got automatic humidifiers going on in the air handling equipment.

I only dry for like 3-4 days max then trim and into cans sealed.

Wait 2 weeks then add a 62% bovida pack to the can and its curing until gone.

Better to error on the less dry side you can always let it dry some more. Too dry is ruined. It will smell and taste like straw.
I improvised a plastic bag around the hanging branches with a small opening at the top and got the humidity to stay around 60. Some of it only took like 5 days but the upper buds which were really large stayed wet and took like 10 days

I improvised a plastic bag around the hanging branches with a small opening at the top and got the humidity to stay around 60. Some of it only took like 5 days but the upper buds which were really large stayed wet and took like 10 days
And yeah I forgot like 2 or 3 nugs inside a little box in my closet and found them the other day completely dried out to the point where they crumbled when I touched them. Tried to smoke and didn’t work well haha

Hello grow friend. I just found this post, it is helpful and informative for me also. I honestly have been curing about the same way U have , 5 to 7 days of dry then into the sealed jars forever and I burp them once a day for first 2 or 3 weeks. I have been wondering about smoking early also. Big thing for me here is U mentioned a Blueberry flavor, that got my attention because for my first "Autoflower" grow I am trying "Blueberry and Tangerine Dream,. What strain are U growing? Im dying to try these when ready!

Hello and thanks "Cannanewb". I read that the Tangerine is more Sativa, any input on the Blueberry? I.e. flavor, buzz type, plant size (indoor) and yield, would be greatly appreciated as this is my first Auto grow?

Back
Top Bottom