THC Onlyfans

Day 22 flower

Cbd dutchtreat
20190619_140325.jpg

Pure power plant
20190619_134943.jpg

OGK
20190619_140328.jpg

Looking good 780. That OGK is so frosty so early!

Ya it is but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Is there such thing as Crystal's forming too early? That means I'll probably get terpenes turning brown earliest than I want?

The crystals are trichomes, as they start to turn amber that's when you know to harvest depending on your desired effect. They contain the majority of THC in the plant. You'll see long white "hairs". They are called pistils, they collect pollen in order to make seeds. They start white and naturally turn color/die over time. Some growers harvest based on their pistils but you have to really know your strain to do that. If you have a simple scope, trichs are the way to go imo.
How early your trichomes come in may mean shes a faster maturing plant or that you've been doing a good job growing them. Its definitly a good sign I promise.

Sounds damn great, let's keep it going then.
Added a bestva 2000w led today and have it 16" above plant. Will check to see if this needs to be raised.

Night temp:18c
Day temp after adding light today:27c

Am I going to run into issues with this change in day and night temp?

Humidity is 55%, been raining forever now and still continues for next 10 days, have a dehumidifer in the tent for tonight to see if he helps out.

Back
Top Bottom