Week 5 Flowering

Mine started showing crystals at around week 3/4

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Mine must be lagging behind. This weekend they will be starting in the fourth week. I am getting a lot of bud sites but no crystals showing yet. Yours looks great. Nice job!

Thanks Jimbo. No I haven't harvested them yet. I'm thinking of giving them another 2 weeks of flushing before harvest. Again...I'd like to see some more swelling. I've taken ur advice on the scope and you are right, cloudy and some amber. I haven't used molasses...I truth not sure what they are!

63 days flowering. 9 weeks flowering down. Ive posted bud pictures for this weeks update to get some thoughts on harvest dates. Im thinking of giving them 1 to 2 weeks further. Bud in the 1st picture looks like its a bit ahead of plant with buds shown in pic 2. Im hoping that another week or so will allow the second pictured bud to catch up with pic one.

2 out of 4 of my girls have around 30% amber trichomes and the other 2 have just started showing some amber. Would anyone expect the buds shown to swell some more or do these look done? Ive been flushing now for one week. Again....a steep learning curve so input and general thoughts are priceless.....

420-magazine-mobile853899119.jpg

420-magazine-mobile724793878.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1731077510.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1366178478.jpg

420-magazine-mobile395722758.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yes, I would like to see photos also as this strain is one of my favorites :cool: If you are still alive, just take a quick 5 minutes to upload pictures of this beautiful plant ^^

Back
Top Bottom