Pineapple Kush - Perpetual - 1000w

I almost wanna start today. The 8 new ones need some room badly.
First flush was the 19th. So they had 4 waterings with just molasses and pH adjusted water. Not quite 2 weeks yet, but they had there last watering sunday. All soil drying out from here on out. Really don't want seed, I hate by mistake smoking them. Tastes and smells like a dead hookers ass.

Tomorrow is Canada day and me and my wife's anniversary, 11 years. So I'll chop the 5 gallon bucket tonight, and I'll chop the scrog Thursday. When I chop tonight I'm also gonna strip the scrog of all its fan leaves. Make for easier job Thursday.
And I can get a better look at the scrog. I can only see about 40% of it now.

Hey Stumped, to you and your Better Half, Joyeux Anniversaire! Happy Anniversary! Happy Canada Day too. Ours is next weekend. July 4TH! Hot times.

I think it looks like my girl is clawing due to the heat in the tent. It's 88 - 91 degrees. Hotter than last grow and I even added a carbon filter with a 4" fan and piped it out. Still gets hot. That Mars II 700 really puts out the heat. Can't imagine the new Mars II 1600 watt'er. I need a bigger place to grow. That's my problem.
Can't wait to see what you get this time.

Nah Jim these are not usable seeds. There not mature seeds.
Col silver don't just Hermie the plant I don't think, the sends certain hormones into overdrive. If Hermie's was all it was trying to achieve then just have a light leak in flower, or over dose on p-k a few times. Will Hermie almost any plant lol many more cheaper ways to Hermie.

I tried to pop one of these immature seeds and they just don't do anything at all.

They were about the size of a pinhead. Another indicator that I pulled too early. But I got a real scope now, so that won't happen again

Not nessassarly, plants will also seed if let go too long. That's mother natures way of making seeds. If u flower any strain too long it will seed.
A Lupe will def tell ya though.

Hey Stumped, to you and your Better Half, Joyeux Anniversaire! Happy Anniversary! Happy Canada Day too. Ours is next weekend. July 4TH! Hot times.

I think it looks like my girl is clawing due to the heat in the tent. It's 88 - 91 degrees. Hotter than last grow and I even added a carbon filter with a 4" fan and piped it out. Still gets hot. That Mars II 700 really puts out the heat. Can't imagine the new Mars II 1600 watt'er. I need a bigger place to grow. That's my problem.
Can't wait to see what you get this time.

Bigger room will help, but not much. I moved into a bigger room with exact same setup and my heat is worse now. I know my exhaust fan is too small, and it's in garage, but it's still hell in there lol. It's an easy fix, but requires time and money, both of which I get little of

Stumped, I hope I got the ph right. I flushed with 6 gallons, one at a time, with a ph of 5.5 for 2 gallons then 5.7-8 for four gallons. Waited 15 minutes between each gallon pretty much. I haven't checked the latest drain yet. I will tomorrow morning.

I changed my mind about doing Lucas. I'm using the GH Flora Nova Simple Drain to Waste. I am starting the 4th week. 2ml FloraNova Grow, 2ml FloraNova Bloom, 1ml RapidStart, 1ml Floralicious. Next week I start adding 2ml Liquid KoolBloom and stop Grow and Bloom goes to 4ml. All per gallon.

Nah Jim these are not usable seeds. There not mature seeds.
Col silver don't just Hermie the plant I don't think, the sends certain hormones into overdrive. If Hermie's was all it was trying to achieve then just have a light leak in flower, or over dose on p-k a few times. Will Hermie almost any plant lol many more cheaper ways to Hermie.

I tried to pop one of these immature seeds and they just don't do anything at all.

Thanks. That's good to know. I won't waste any time with them if I get any ever.

Ah. I abandoned Lucas, I feel its lacking too much nitrogen.
I'm doing a modified version of what kingjhonc uses. 5 ml grow 5ml micro 10ml bloom and 2.5 ml liquid koolbloom. But I make my own grow. So far I've seen the plants stay greener longer.

By what you just said, you should have the pH problem licked. One thing kingjhonc left out was there is a pH swing as expected. But the swing shouldn't exceed 6.8 pH.

Bigger room will help, but not much. I moved into a bigger room with exact same setup and my heat is worse now. I know my exhaust fan is too small, and it's in garage, but it's still hell in there lol. It's an easy fix, but requires time and money, both of which I get little of

I got all kinds of time and so little money. Unfortunately my heat pump has to be replaced. There's $7K gone in an instant. But I put it in when I built my house 29 years ago. If you ever need a new one, Get a Trane. Mine lasted 29 years. Never had anyone come do anything to it. I just changed filter every month. Burned wood mostly in the winter. I'm sure that helped with it's longevity.

Ah. I abandoned Lucas, I feel its lacking too much nitrogen.
I'm doing a modified version of what kingjhonc uses. 5 ml grow 5ml micro 10ml bloom and 2.5 ml liquid koolbloom. But I make my own grow. So far I've seen the plants stay greener longer.

By what you just said, you should have the pH problem licked. One thing kingjhonc left out was there is a pH swing as expected. But the swing shouldn't exceed 6.8 pH.

I'm a knucklehead. I'm new at this. I figure that GH should know. So I'm going to use their recipe. If it doesn't work I'll try something else next time. But I need a bigger space.

I'm a knucklehead. I'm new at this. I figure that GH should know. So I'm going to use their recipe. If it doesn't work I'll try something else next time. But I need a bigger space.

Good call, but for the record. GH does not support growing cannabis, and there feeding charts are not designed for cannabis. Is what I was told time and time again.
Canna and most of them other companies will support growing cannabis and do Taylor there feeding amounts to cannabis.

I tried gh dtw feeding schedule (simple) with flora and it hermied all my plants.

Good call, but for the record. GH does not support growing cannabis, and there feeding charts are not designed for cannabis. Is what I was told time and time again.
Canna and most of them other companies will support growing cannabis and do Taylor there feeding amounts to cannabis.

I tried gh dtw feeding schedule (simple) with flora and it hermied all my plants.

I'll try Canna if the GH doesn't do me well. I only want the best for my girls.

I went and was looking around online at some canna stuff, but I don't know what exactly I would need for perlite hempy grow. Any chance you could send me in the right direction?

No no no you both misread what I was saying. Or I said it wrong hahah
Gh doesn't support growing cannabis meaning they won't make a schedule. An, dutch master and gh, they are all the same for the building blocks.
Doesn't mean the stuff isn't designed for cannabis, just there schedule on the bottles aren't for cannabis lol.

Nutes are not taylored more, for say an. go read the bottles of nutrients. They all have the same shit in them, just different ratios.
Hence why I'm back to making my own grow and bloom. Fuck 15$ a bottle. How about 1.5$ a bottle.

NPK is all you have to pay attention to. Boosters and bloom nutes are all snake oil lol

I wasn't saying I wanna try canna, I was saying the opposite lol

I forgot all about harvesting lol that's a first Jesus, usually I'm so damn excited it comes down a day early.
I'm 3 days late, if I got time today I'll harvest. But not looking like I have time to chop till the weekend.

5 gallon bucket, the buds are like rocks. For sure the densest I've had so far. And the scrog is full of silver dollar and quarter sized buds. But there solid little nugs, you was right Peyton.

I'm still dboutfull of beating my last harvest of 240g and change. Didn't even smoke the popcorn yet, saving it for a rainy day. Ain't that good anyways. I shouldn't have dried it, then I could have made hash.

Back
Top Bottom