Pineapple Kush - Perpetual - 1000w

We have free health care, but we pay out the ass for everything else lol no kidding, biggest bag I've seen of perlite might fill 2 of my 2 gallon pots and they are 7.99 + tax 15%

Yea, but you have a month of summer! I get 4 - 5 months of summer. Runs the A/C bill up. I'll try to find out cost of shipping a 20 pound bag of perlite to you. I have 3/4 of a bag in my home office. I use a couple a year. I'm going to do 2 Fast and Vast hempy's next month. I'll do them in 3 gallon buckets. I'm going to CS the hell out of them. Make some paste/oil like on newcure dot org.

Yea, but you have a month of summer! I get 4 - 5 months of summer. Runs the A/C bill up. I'll try to find out cost of shipping a 20 pound bag of perlite to you. I have 3/4 of a bag in my home office. I use a couple a year. I'm going to do 2 Fast and Vast hempy's next month. I'll do them in 3 gallon buckets. I'm going to CS the hell out of them. Make some paste/oil like on newcure dot org.
Summer? What is this summer you speak of? Lol we get 3-4 months of 100f heat where I'm at and 0f in the winter. We get the worst of both worlds lol
Thanks Jim but shipping from USA to Canada. After USPS and canada post jacking there rates. Probably $50 shipping, I use to own 3 eBay stores and 2 amazon shops. Recent shipping rate changes last year and people ripping me off I had to close them all. Wasn't my livelihood or nothing like that. But now when I'm off all summer I'm broke and nothing to do lol

I'm stoaked to see the fast n furious grow lol these autos intrigue me, winter I'll be ordering seeds for next summer and I'm gonna decide by looking at others grows. Some dude here just harvested or is about to harvest an auto pounder. His bud looks fuckin good. I mean he is expierenced with growing so that has to do somewhat with his results. But overall it looks really good and promising.
Either way whatever auto I end up with, I want seeds. FEMS. So I'll be making that silver shit.

1 week from today is harvest day. Not really sure wtf this harvest is going to be. I'm not excited what so ever :(
Unless I move the scrog and there is a ton of bud I can't see or something, it is possible as I can hardly see the whole scrog.

All popcorn :( bud is bud, but more work is still more work Hahahahah

Cheers I might do a pic update today.

Probably about a month till the flip still. I just topped the two Flux arm ends, so once side branches get some length and height I'll do it. Hoping at least one clone will root so I can throw it in or grow it into a monster.

Probably about a month till the flip still. I just topped the two Flux arm ends, so once side branches get some length and height I'll do it. Hoping at least one clone will root so I can throw it in or grow it into a monster.

Ah right on.
I must have missed your cloning . how long since you cut em?

It's only been 3 or 4 days. But I took them quickly and slightly half assed, and I don't use a dome or anything fancy like that. I just try to keep the jiffy from drying out completely each day with a CFL bulb about 2 feet away

It's only been 3 or 4 days. But I took them quickly and slightly half assed, and I don't use a dome or anything fancy like that. I just try to keep the jiffy from drying out completely each day with a CFL bulb about 2 feet away
Domes are not for us lazy fellas lol. I've killed 90% of dome clones, white mouldy shit on them. did you snip the leaves in half? I find that helps either way.
That's where I fucked up with jiffys, didn't realize they dry out daily.

She is getting some size. Northern Lights X Big Bud Auto. Three weeks from seed.

NLxBB_6-29_B.jpg

This is a sort of side view. See the branches?
NLxBB_6-29.jpg

She is getting some size. Northern Lights X Big Bud Auto. Three weeks from seed.

NLxBB_6-29_B.jpg

This is a sort of side view. See the branches?
NLxBB_6-29.jpg
She's growing fast now, I've never had a plant untopped send branches out that early! She's going to be a monster. Did you sort the pH issue? I forget what u using this round? Nova bloom again?
She looks good so I assume ya fixed it.

Looking good! Is that clawing i see in the pic?
Me or Jim?

Strange noises. Perlite trails across the floor.
Was it the lights that drove them mad?
Find out in "Attack of the Pineapple Kush!"
Hahahahah hilarious. I did have a trail of dead leaves one morning and a toppled over cola another morning. Lol
Seriously does anyone see clawing? I'm on my tablet its hard to see the pics in sunlight.

I'm just going to skip pictures till harvest day, going to harvest 3 days earlier this time. Because I'm going away next weekend.
Gave a bag to my buddy to smoke on and he found a white seed, just 1. First time I've gotten a seed since first harvest.

Brings me to my next assumption, I never did get a clear answer what strain this is. Was told pineapple then pineapple kush. Then I look on leafy.com and there is no pineapple kush, there is pineapple express, and it looks just like mine. Pineapple express is a 7 week pheno. I'm letting these go 8 and I'm getting seeds. So I'm going to harvest soon. Sunday was week 7. So if it is express its done now. Trics are %20 amber. Hairs only 30% red, I know hairs have nothing to do with ripe. I'm just saying.

Trying to perfect bagseed, near impossible.

Cheers!

I didn't see any clawing in your pics stumped. Can't wait to see some harvest pics though. I'll see how you do it and I'll take pics in a similar manner on my next harvest. I'm excited and is not even my harvest lol

I almost wanna start today. The 8 new ones need some room badly.
First flush was the 19th. So they had 4 waterings with just molasses and pH adjusted water. Not quite 2 weeks yet, but they had there last watering sunday. All soil drying out from here on out. Really don't want seed, I hate by mistake smoking them. Tastes and smells like a dead hookers ass.

Tomorrow is Canada day and me and my wife's anniversary, 11 years. So I'll chop the 5 gallon bucket tonight, and I'll chop the scrog Thursday. When I chop tonight I'm also gonna strip the scrog of all its fan leaves. Make for easier job Thursday.
And I can get a better look at the scrog. I can only see about 40% of it now.

Yeah, i found a few of those micro sized brown seed looking things in some of my buds. Sucks, but that's what I get for using some hermi bag seed I guess. Enjoy your anniversary tomorrow. Can't wait to see that scrog after some defol

Yeah, i found a few of those micro sized brown seed looking things in some of my buds. Sucks, but that's what I get for using some hermi bag seed I guess. Enjoy your anniversary tomorrow. Can't wait to see that scrog after some defol

Those hermie seeds are naturally feminized seeds. CS makes the plant hermie. So save those good looking seeds.

Back
Top Bottom