Week 9 of flower

Gangamane

I'm torn on what to do. As some of you know I have been dealing with pm issues. I'm now in week 7 of flower and I can't get rid of the pm.. I have taken them out and steralised everything..and it's back.. should I chop them down being so close to the end?

I'm torn on what to do. As some of you know I have been dealing with pm issues. I'm now in week 7 of flower and I can't get rid of the pm.. I have taken them out and steralised everything..and it's back.. should I chop them down being so close to the end?
By pm are you referring to powdery mold? Any pics?

I use General Hydroponics, Exile as a last resort. It works well. Just be sure to spray your plants down twice with clean water the last week before harvest if you've been applying it.

a milk / water, lemon juice / water,or even vinegar/ water spray mix will help bring it down. all about 50 / 50. the milk spray is the cheapest to make.

it's ongoing. to the end probably now. i'd treat it all through til you finish.
Is it safe to spray on flowers

once you see it you've had it a while, and it's likely in the buds. you'll need to do a bud wash at harvest.

a milk / water ], lemon juice / water,or even vinegar/ water spray mix will help bring it down. all about 50 / 50. the milk spray is the cheapest to make. i

it's ongoing. to the end probably now. i'd treat it all through til you finish.

once you see it you've had it a while, and it's likely in the buds. you'll need to do a bud wash at harvest.
What do I submerge the bud in

It's safe up until harvest. But I try to stop before the final week if possible, and rinse with a PH'd plain water foliar spray that last week at least twice on separate days. While also giving the plant at least 3 days of no foliar before harvest.
Why pH the water if you're just rinsing the plant off? Just curious, sry

Back
Top Bottom