Weird leaves? Help!

Ok lol so I wish I could just send videos but I have a 2x4 tent with 4 PLANTS in it. All 4 of the plants in the 2x4 are bag seeds I just have growing in solo cups. All of those plants that are growing in the solo cups are experiencing the weird leaf growth with one or three finger fan leaves. I planted them into these cups 90 days ago. Today is day 91. Is the solo cups the problem that is making these plants grow weird leaves because it’s not like the plant has stopped growing. They are actually growing at a fair pace but they are growing in weirdly is why I asked. I had thought they were autos so I had the light on 18/6 and they had seem to been flowering on their own but recently have been making a lot of this new weird leaf growth.

Ok lol so I wish I could just send videos but I have a 2x4 tent with 4 PLANTS in it. All 4 of the plants in the 2x4 are bag seeds I just have growing in solo cups. All of those plants that are growing in the solo cups are experiencing the weird leaf growth with one or three finger fan leaves. I planted them into these cups 90 days ago. Today is day 91. Is the solo cups the problem that is making these plants grow weird leaves because it’s not like the plant has stopped growing. They are actually growing at a fair pace but they are growing in weirdly is why I asked. I had thought they were autos so I had the light on 18/6 and they had seem to been flowering on their own but recently have been making a lot of this new weird leaf growth.
The blue thing is a fan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
With that photo taken from the side and showing the 4 cups it make sense now. I kept thinking that you had 4 addtional plants that you recently started. Anyway, it looks like they got to a decent size so good job on that.

I am with @013 when he mentions that the root system slows down and stalls out making new growth once the plant starts to flower. Don't have a real recommendation at this point. So many possible options.;)

With that photo taken from the side and showing the 4 cups it make sense now. I kept thinking that you had 4 addtional plants that you recently started. Anyway, it looks like they got to a decent size so good job on that.

I am with @013 when he mentions that the root system slows down and stalls out making new growth once the plant starts to flower. Don't have a real recommendation at this point. So many possible options.;)
Ok thanks that makes sense what @013 was saying. Will try

I am on my first grow and am impulsive, but I would consider uppotting three to 3 or 5 gallon pots and leaving one to experiment. I would research my butt off and do what I could. You are indoors and the 1st page of this thread was re-veg talk, look into it.

Depends on your perspective, what do you have to lose? How much do the leaves bother you? You happy with their size and growth? I feed each plant about 5L of water each day and each requires more the next day, means nothing except your plant gets a lot less and could use more than that cup holds to thrive.

You certainly could leave them, search InTheShed's threads, he indeed has had plants that grow in solo cups.

If you are growing for sport there are no rules, just better ways to utilize your resources. :goodluck:

I am on my first grow and am impulsive, but I would consider uppotting three to 3 or 5 gallon pots and leaving one to experiment. I would research my butt off and do what I could. You are indoors and the 1st page of this thread was re-veg talk, look into it.

Depends on your perspective, what do you have to lose? How much do the leaves bother you? You happy with their size and growth? I feed each plant about 5L of water each day and each requires more the next day, means nothing except your plant gets a lot less and could use more than that cup holds to thrive.

You certainly could leave them, search InTheShed's threads, he indeed has had plants that grow in solo cups.

If you are growing for sport there are no rules, just better ways to utilize your resources. :goodluck:
Yes I will be experimenting. these plants are for shits and gigs and for learning so I'm not to concerned about the quality of bud, just looking for a decent harvest for solo cups. I'm gonna put 3 plants into 3 gallon fabrics and leave one to grow in the cup to see how she does. I've seen some youtube videos of people having pretty decent harvests for having an entire grow in a solo cup. we will see what happens. Will keep updated. I forgot to mention I use the general hydroponics floragrow/ 3 bottle for nutrients .

So I’ve been growing these bag seeds in this 2x4 for about 90 days and about 30 days ago or so I figured they were autos because they started flowering on their own at 18/6. Recently I’ve noticed some 3 or 1 finger fan leaves growing and I’m confused lol. What does this mean? Is this good or bad? I have 4 plants in solo cups in this tent and all 4 seem to be doing the same thing???
looks like its time to tranplant

Back
Top Bottom