Weird looking leaves - Bumpy rough texture

Tillytarls

420 Member
Pls Help! I've already searched up the Internet for this can't find something close to my problem.
- This is outdoor grow the Temperature outside is Between 21°C - 29°C Humidity is between 45%-50% and raise up to 78% in the early morning.
- It appears after I put my plant into flowering stage.

IMG_60296_2_.JPG

IMG_60245.JPG
IMG_60265.JPG
IMG_60296.JPG
IMG_60304.JPG

I did some hunting and found a few things similar but nothing great...then I cam across something similar but it also had another problems nutrient related so it is hard to tell...But the thing I saw was related to Pesticides.

I wonder if you have sprayed it with something other than water and or is it near like a bathroom or something where perfume or hairspray can get on it?

The only other thing I have found really close to this is insect related. Can you take a high res pic of the bottom sides of the leafs?

Not sure what is causing the problem, you need to test and correct any PH imbalances if found, once the soil is between 6 to 6.8 but 6.5 is an ideal PH balance. Then make sure that the humidity is between 50 and 60 %, have the grow area well ventilated and use a fan providing good air circulation. Give her a little time and she will respond rather quickly I think, hope this helps you, thank you and good luck for now. :goodjob:

Yeah I was thinking about Humidity too because this one is outdoor grow according to the Weather in Bangkok humidity is not steady (70%+ in the morning and drop down to 45%- in the afternoon), but indoor one doesn't have this problem anyway Thank you so much everybody! ^^

I did some hunting and found a few things similar but nothing great...then I cam across something similar but it also had another problems nutrient related so it is hard to tell...But the thing I saw was related to Pesticides.

I wonder if you have sprayed it with something other than water and or is it near like a bathroom or something where perfume or hairspray can get on it?

The only other thing I have found really close to this is insect related. Can you take a high res pic of the bottom sides of the leafs?

I only use water for spraying here some picture I try to get it High-res as possible.

IMG_60435.JPG
IMG_60485.JPG
IMG_60444.JPG
IMG_60494.JPG
IMG_60456.JPG

Back
Top Bottom