Welcome Our New Sponsor World of Seeds

Truth Seeker

Please join me in welcoming one of our newest sponsors, World of Seeds. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

World of Seeds was founded to contribute to society with their particular way of understanding the judicious use of cannabis as a medicine, emphasizing its already existent use as anti-emetic and analgesic in palliative medicine and its possible applications in the future as a powerful antioxidant and antispasmodic agent. They mention also the possible risks that could occur in recreational uses and abuses of the plant.

Their aim is to reach as wide of an audience as possible, both those who seek a desperate solution to health problems and who enjoy recreational use. Welcome to World of Seeds. With them you will find a catalog of products related to cannabis.

World of Seeds
Email: info@worldofseeds.eu
Phone: +34 961 595 275
Contact World of Seeds

www.WorldofSeeds.eu

Thank you World of Seeds for your support to our mission, we are truly grateful! :thanks:

Great quality product in my experience.

Got HIGH CBD ? low thc ? LAB tested ? looking for it desperately..........

ok I just tried placing a order and can NOT get past the EDIT to enter my shipping address, tried Fire fox my default browser and IE both do the same, disabled all other things like NO script , no ads (both had permission for this web site) I even disabled NOD32 to allow all WEB trafic

so I'm stopped. please do not reply here. as I sent you a email with my account!!! just thought others might run into this.

also would like to know what forms of payments you take as you do not seem to make that EVIDENT ;) on the main page on your web site HINT (esto es una Pista para ustedes en España )

oh again it would be nice if you put some CBD % info on your medical page PLEASE POR FAVOR no sean tan tacaños como my abuelo Español . We spanish come in second or 3rd in being stingy amongst all populations . spend some money get a REAL LAB certificate with % of CBD and THC !!!

fix that web site don't make me go Spanish on you LMAO :Namaste:

EDIT :after watching your HELP video (nice music your stock just went up with me ) I see it worked for NON registered new buyers, BUT since I had already registered your web software is BROKEN , also after the first click on the RED buy BUTTON for the first seeds it no longer works , so I had to add those 2 other seeds to wish list and from there MOVE to basket. let me know if your programmer like spanish better I can send him a list in spanish.

clicking on checkout takes me back to the empty pages asking for address! fuck it your not worth the aggrevation!!!

We have alerted this sponsor and are awaiting their reply.
:Namaste:

ok I just tried placing a order and can NOT get past the EDIT to enter my shipping address, tried Fire fox my default browser and IE both do the same, disabled all other things like NO script , no ads (both had permission for this web site) I even disabled NOD32 to allow all WEB trafic

so I'm stopped. please do not reply here. as I sent you a email with my account!!! just thought others might run into this.

also would like to know what forms of payments you take as you do not seem to make that EVIDENT ;) on the main page on your web site HINT (esto es una Pista para ustedes en España )

oh again it would be nice if you put some CBD % info on your medical page PLEASE POR FAVOR no sean tan tacaños como my abuelo Español . We spanish come in second or 3rd in being stingy amongst all populations . spend some money get a REAL LAB certificate with % of CBD and THC !!!

fix that web site don't make me go Spanish on you LMAO :Namaste:

EDIT :after watching your HELP video (nice music your stock just went up with me ) I see it worked for NON registered new buyers, BUT since I had already registered your web software is BROKEN , also after the first click on the RED buy BUTTON for the first seeds it no longer works , so I had to add those 2 other seeds to wish list and from there MOVE to basket. let me know if your programmer like spanish better I can send him a list in spanish.

clicking on checkout takes me back to the empty pages asking for address! fuck it your not worth the aggrevation!!!

Really ? Chrome will replace Firefox?

As funny as that statement seems to me. I went ahead and installed the much hated CHROME. and I will be dammed if it did not work. Now I have to figure out what is broken in the other 2 browsers, the only thing in common is Lastpass plugin, and I use that religiously. I will add it to chrome and see if that is causing a problem

Since my oldest son (39) is web programmer, I will ask him this weekend to see what he thinks it might be

I started to make fun of you ADMIN, but I guess you were right. I HATE CHROME!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure how you are seeing the same logo on both sites .eu vs .com, as I see different logos completely.

Glad you got it sorted out so you can at least place an order.

Good luck to you.
:Namaste:

Really ? Chrome will replace Firefox?

As funny as that statement seems to me. I went ahead and installed the much hated CHROME. and I will be dammed if it did not work. Now I have to figure out what is broken in the other 2 browsers, the only thing in common is Lastpass plugin, and I use that religiously. I will add it to chrome and see if that is causing a problem

Since my oldest son (39) is web programmer, I will ask him this weekend to see what he thinks it might be

I started to make fun of you ADMIN, but I guess you were right. I HATE CHROME!!!!!!!!!!!

Got mine via Amsterdam.... Good stuff. Very healthy.

I was thinking of ordering and wanted to read comments. Sounds pretty good so far. They're Spanish or Portugal right ?

love it when peeps tech rage in forums. Dude needs to reboot his attitude as well

k I just tried placing a order and can NOT get past the EDIT to enter my shipping address, tried Fire fox my default browser and IE both do the same, disabled all other things like NO script , no ads (both had permission for this web site) I even disabled NOD32 to allow all WEB trafic

also would like to know what forms of payments you take as you do not seem to make that EVIDENT on the main page on your web site HINT (esto es una Pista para ustedes en España )

fix that web site don't make me go Spanish on you LMAO

Yep, although I don't see them as a sponsor but , Barney's carry World of Seeds if you can't order from World them self.

Amsterdam ? you sure Wacky ? These dudes are in Spain ma man

Are those autoflowers as good as they look?
The prices are so high! Makes me paranoid!! :)
Afghan Kush Ryder!
Northern light x big bud!
Pakistan ryder!
One day I will grow you all :love:

Back
Top Bottom