Well - There you have it

medicaLN0ob

I have not made 50 posts, so I cannot thank HashGirl for setting me strait on where to settle. I cannot say why i wanted a "spot" on 420, but i guess i'm not the only one LOL

just not a writer like so many of you - but i have been reading! 420: thank you for helping me make meds! a while back i could barely dress myself (no lie - doing the world the "right" way can strip your health) but, after a nice while using cannabis, eating well, and moving my f*cking body (no moar desks thanks) i not only dress ... sometimes i even take a shower *gasps*

most of my ailments can be traced back to the autoimmune sh*t the doctors seem to know nothing about. i dropped the docs and pharmaceuticals and never looked back. haven't felt better in years.

my state is a stupid state that will not allow one to grow their own meds - so stealth must be my thing.

never in my life did i think there'd be so much progress with weed, on the other hand i just get so angry about how the government plays fast and loose with our health.

I wanted tell someone about the water pipe i'm waiting for - so i'm gonna put it right here.

i've been looking through the list of 420 sponsors to see if where i just bought my water pipe was one of them. it's not so i guess i can't mention them by name.

i think it's cool to have a list of sponsors. now that weed is becoming legal, even amazon sells stuff. i was even looking at bags for ice water hash on amazon!

anywho, so, my water pipe hasn't shipped yet and it's been a week. how do i know if i made a good decision? i can't complain due to legalities right now. but, if you use a 420 sponsor, at least you know they're pretty much on the up-and-up if something seems wrong.

so, the water pipe i purchased was a "dream someday" purchase. it's 14" clear glass barrel type with two cross perc chambers and a 24 arm sprinkler perc in between these other two. for as long as i've been using cannabis again i've had this "thing" about sprinkler percolators (???)

well, it hasn't shipped, but when it comes i'll be broadcasting LOL. it's the little things ...

so keep in mind the benefits of using our sponsors!

i lied HashGirl - i wrote a whole lot inspired by percolators for the love of pete :D

So, anyone who happens upon this thread, remember: i'm just an old lady growing meds ... not much to see here ... but hey Welcome to 420!

now go out there and grow some killer meds - love your plants and they'll love you back ;)

Just posting photos of my ladies for some 420 cred - this grow is from a herbies order. they're at 5 weeks atm. the plant in the kitchen is one of their free Afghani that i think might be male. he's the loser when it came to light space.

IMG_20160918_151641_1_.jpg

the left lady and right lady are unknown autos from my order. i think the right-most is a cheese. i don't know because i germed a bunch as soon as i moved in here to get thins started and was to busy to keep track atm. the middle plant is supposedly another free Afghani regular that def is female. i say supposedly because there's not too much indica about her. she's topped

IMG_20160918_151609_1_.jpg

pretty much the same story every 2 or 3 mos except i know what they are LOL ;)

Stiches

number three entry has to do with paranoia

i'm one of the fortunate that never had to struggle much with paranoia (except for smell when i'm renting) but let me tell you:

friday morning i had my right back molar pulled under anesthesia. so, yeah it hurts, but Opiates.

i lay off smoking meds and also cigarettes to avoid gum complications (go me i made adult choices :cheer:)

so, just now (monday 4:00pm) i fully medicate, especially since extra pain ... low and behold i get just high enough to become aware of this

LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGgggggg STICH sticking up out of my gum hole area just swishing around and tugging.

now i'm all paranoid that all the teeth are going to go wrong and long stitch will never dissolve.

<sarcasm_font> thanks a lot THC <\sarcasm_font>

Meh - i feel better having told you about it ;)

The Medical Side

So, a personal story of medical marijuana

I smoked plenty of cannabis as a HS kid and young adult - great times. put cannabis on the shelf when i decided to do Adult and raise kids like everyone else i knew at the time.

decades later, in my late 40's i started to just feel like shit. couldn't put my finger on it. got worse - tired lot of pain and some depression.

cold. i'm always so cold. one day i had on 2 layers of clothes and was under winter blankets shivering - cannot stay awake.

hashimoto thyroiditis there you have it. it was the start of the ongoing, convoluted med regime that lasted for years. my medical condition got worse in different ways and i got different meds along the way.

multiple sclerosis? fibromyalgia? lupis? what? it became clear that the dr's didn't really know a lot about this stuff, at least not where i lived.

i got to doing my own research and as time went on i became convinced that everything happening to me was autoimmune based.

i regret not saving a lot of the bookmarks from back then bcause i'd like to share some of them. for instance: one study i based taking my own action on had to do with all the Auto Immune problems (including hashimoto and MS) being traced in White Women (specifically for some reason) to having had Viral Mononucliosis as an adolescent and, oddly enough, being a cigarette smoker. that's me!

since then i've been committed to being my own Dr. (obviously not recommended) and using food and cannabis as remedies.

i tried MJ w an ex co-worker for pain and not only did it work for my pain, but there's some other component to MJ that gives energy and some muscle toning effect. I was hooked on growing my own so i knew where it came from and what was in it. it's taken a bit over a year to be able to reliably produce, but i manage ok for me now.

i cook most all my own meals and eat relatively "clean" - i got kefir grains from a local dairy (midwest at its best) and have been making and using kefir daily for a year now. kefir provides me with probiotics which help a lot

plus, another lost bookmark, MJ is known for its anti-inflamitory/immunosupressent properties

by the time i was ready to quit the Dr and do my own thing (WARNING TMI:) i couldn't even shit on my own and was "addicted" to laxatives - side effects from Dr meds. I could barely walk due to pain and i never stopped feeling tired, yet i could not sleep.

i poop by myself today ;) :thanks:

dang - a lot of spelling going on here. ;) i hope to someday be able to "get it together" enough to put a more comprehensive post about how MJ impacts health - but 4 now you know why i'm happy to be here!

:Namaste:

42 days 3 autos 1 Afghani in the corner

i moved in here 2 mos ago - it's small but i'm the owner so hey ;)

started a grow asap and we're at 42 days. to make sure i produced something i sprouted 3 free Afghani in one pot, used up 4 old GOM sees from last order (meh) and 2 UK Cheese auto from Humboldt from new order.

i've got 4 good plants from that mess and i've just sorted out who i've got

at 42 days:

UK cheese auto

IMG_20160923_072931_1_.jpg

this sprouted from the Afghani pot but it's clearly an automatic, so it must be GOM. IDK how that happened :/ not pictured is another i knew was GOM. their seeds grow well the effects are meh. i'm not ungrateful, but grows take a lot of effort and space at a premium if you will. i topped this before i figured out it was really an auto - so - guess i topped my first auto. used to be you couldn't do that but we've come a long way breeders!

GOM 42 days

IMG_20160923_073232_1_.jpg

Afghani in the corner of the kitchen being sensitive. he/she perked up after i took him/her out of the grow area. you can tell we've got to wait for 12/12 - missing 2 fan leaves from a fall

Afghani photo freebie 42 days

IMG_20160923_073340_1_1.jpg

getting more serious about a tent. never wanted to spend the money but i'm starting to see more advantages, including the ability to grow more!

maybe a new LED as well.

i have limited resources, but i am just now starting to really know how much i use and how much i can reliably produce with what i've already got.

:Namaste:

New Beginning

Welp - moved into a different home and lost the extra space for med production ... struggling with ladies in BR closet, which make sense I guess, but things have been awkward.

So, spent a lot of time figuring out how to part with a bit o' cash and make a new set up. didn't think I should, but got encouragement from my son (really odd to have my son enthusiastically advocate my cannabis production ... he's never even tried it ... maybe he sees the positives)

So I ended up with a 48 x 48 x 78 Quictent II

and an 300w 12-band LED Grow Lightwhich is similar to the one I have now from Advanced LED only a bit larger for less money (this light has specs that match the DS200 only for almost $200 less)

I got them both from Amazon? dang ... they even had photos of buds in some of the light reviews ... new day, new day, new day and age people!

in about a week we're movin' on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky!

;)

Amazon

well - my new light arrived today and the tent is on the way. i've been trying to find the soil i'm used to around here but it's a no go and i need to start some seeds.

my son says just order it from amazon

so, then, amazon has this record going of all the cannabis growing accoutrements delivered to me in a state that does not yet allow home medical grows (they gonna get all the $$$ they can get bcause my state is a hater state ... didn't used to be a hater state, but it just keeps getting worse in all areas and it's sad)

question is: how much should i care?

off to go look for soil ...

For someone who says they don't write much, you keep proving that to be false. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's nice seeing more about you here. I hope you get your water pipe soon and that it's the pipe you've been dreaming of.

My husband bought me a really nice water pipe when I first got back into cannabis but since I discovered vaping, I can no longer smoke it. It just feels way too harsh.

I have not made 50 posts, so I cannot thank HashGirl for setting me strait on where to settle. I cannot say why i wanted a "spot" on 420, but i guess i'm not the only one LOL

just not a writer like so many of you - but i have been reading! 420: thank you for helping me make meds! a while back i could barely dress myself (no lie - doing the world the "right" way can strip your health) but, after a nice while using cannabis, eating well, and moving my f*cking body (no moar desks thanks) i not only dress ... sometimes i even take a shower *gasps*

most of my ailments can be traced back to the autoimmune sh*t the doctors seem to know nothing about. i dropped the docs and pharmaceuticals and never looked back. haven't felt better in years.

my state is a stupid state that will not allow one to grow their own meds - so stealth must be my thing.

never in my life did i think there'd be so much progress with weed, on the other hand i just get so angry about how the government plays fast and loose with our health.

I wanted tell someone about the water pipe i'm waiting for - so i'm gonna put it right here:

Sponsors

Today at 07:38 PM (0 Views)

i've been looking through the list of 420 sponsors to see if where i just bought my water pipe was one of them. it's not so i guess i can't mention them by name.​
i think it's cool to have a list of sponsors. now that weed is becoming legal, even amazon sells stuff. i was even looking at bags for ice water hash on amazon!​
anywho, so, my water pipe hasn't shipped yet and it's been a week. how do i know if i made a good decision? i can't complain due to legalities right now. but, if you use a 420 sponsor, at least you know they're pretty much on the up-and-up if something seems wrong.​
so, the water pipe i purchased was a "dream someday" purchase. it's 14" clear glass barrel type with two cross perc chambers and a 24 arm sprinkler perc in between these other two. for as long as i've been using cannabis again i've had this "thing" about sprinkler percolators (???)​
well, it hasn't shipped, but when it comes i'll be broadcasting LOL. it's the little things ...​
so keep in mind the benefits of using our sponsors!​
i lied HashGirl - i wrote a whole lot inspired by percolators for the love of pete :D

So, anyone who happens upon this thread, remember: i'm just an old lady growing meds ... not much to see here ... but hey Welcome to 420!

now go out there and grow some killer meds - love your plants and they'll love you back ;)

Back
Top Bottom