What a great site, happy to be here

jaymay

I found it doing a search for info on doing a cfl/led grow and just finished reading both of Boss's grow journals start to finish. It took several bowls before I finished.

I just finished my first indoor grow in 18 years.It was very 1/2 assed- I just did it with some old flouros and my outdoor gardening stuff. Didn't cost a dime, but only yielded 14 grams dry per plant give or take. I'm planning to greatly improve that in the next round, and this seems to be a good place to get some ideas.

My first grow(outside) was in 1974, and I had done a few inside and out in the vegetable garden until it got too risky with my kids and their friends around the house.

I was diagnosed with ms in 2001, and this amazing plant is the only thing that helps with not only no bad side effects, but very nice ones. I'll be damned if the government is going to keep me from utilising it. :smokin:

Welcome to the site Jaymay I glad the wonderful herb helps you and i hope you'll be able to grow enough to not having to spend any more money on it. The site is a wealth of info that will surely help you in upping your yeild.

Back
Top Bottom