Stuck inside in Seattle: happy to be on here sharing!

I feel like I got really lucky this time piggybacking off his methods. I’ve been growing aero and hydro for years and just got back into organic the past few years. Been riddled with mildew and spider mite probs these past few grows and finally started again from scratch after seeing his setup in person. Got rid of the pink light and just followed great advice. Equally happy about the yield as I am that I had zero pest or mildew or root problems. Now to the most important part!

Total wet bud weight for the plant was 920g.
Damn,son- that's some serious weight for an auto!
Looks like you’ve got some good competition;)
I've got to catch up-my best auto so far has been 6 zips- And he's looking at about half a pound plus!
And practically free- He's using the Mega Crop free sample,so He didn't even have to pay the usual
7 or 8 dollars it costs to grow a plant with MC ....

Damn,son- that's some serious weight for an auto!

I've got to catch up-my best auto so far has been 6 zips- And he's looking at about half a pound plus!
And practically free- He's using the Mega Crop free sample,so He didn't even have to pay the usual
7 or 8 dollars it costs to grow a plant with MC ....
May have had a bigger yield if I hadn’t cut off nutrients 10 days ago too, I didn’t realize I could feed til the end. I’m here a few days late lol. I will document the next crop and see what I can do. This was a sexy looking single bud that was 56g

Attachments

• E3EB7C3A-ED52-4FA6-BD69-E8A526CB2851.jpeg
    E3EB7C3A-ED52-4FA6-BD69-E8A526CB2851.jpeg
    595.4 KB · Views: 17
I will document the next crop and see what I can do.
And you'll have plenty of smoke while you're doing it!
Nice 2 oz bud!
Have you ever used the Boveda humidipaks? -I use the 62's
You stick a few of them in the jar with your weed (after curing) and they keep it fresh for a long time.
(if it's going to be around for a long time :) )

And you'll have plenty of smoke while you're doing it!
Nice 2 oz bud!
Have you ever used the Boveda humidipaks? -I use the 62's
You stick a few of them in the jar with your weed (after curing) and they keep it fresh for a long time.
(if it's going to be around for a long time :) )
Been seeing them in the higher end store bought bud, I definitely want to preserve taste for as long as possible, seems like a good idea. Do you have a source for getting them cheaper than amz? I’ve honestly never dealt with storing buds this size. My previous best indoor plant had just under 4 oz and was much less dense, this is kind of new territory. I’m sure there are great threads here about the art of drying and curing.

Amazon is the only place I know of-you might be able to get some at a hydro shop,but they're probably all closed for the forseeable future...and they'd cost even more.
There are many threads on drying and curing,but I don't have any links handy- the search function will pull up lots of them...or just hit me up when the time comes,and I'll tell you how I do it-the main thing is not letting it get too dry before starting the cure- you can always dry it more,but once it's too dry,it's just too dry...

Been seeing them in the higher end store bought bud, I definitely want to preserve taste for as long as possible, seems like a good idea. Do you have a source for getting them cheaper than amz? I’ve honestly never dealt with storing buds this size. My previous best indoor plant had just under 4 oz and was much less dense, this is kind of new territory. I’m sure there are great threads here about the art of drying and curing.
Seeing you mentioned it and I was looking there today, here's some good conversation on drying/curing. Reave's Soilless: Peat, Bark, Sphagnum, Perlite, White Widow 2018

Just so as not to mix up the terminology, Boveda packs go in for the cure after drying and burping.
Thank you for clarifying. I picked up a pack of the large size packs for when I’m ready. Been doing it “by feel” for so long, and definitely have experienced losing those terps and flavor over time.

Back
Top Bottom