What are you smoking now?

Sour Jack (Sour Diesel x Jack Herer)

IMG_20111116_215838.jpg
IMG_20111027_223256.jpg

Ahh sourjack...had it last week too...it's really good...kinda going around alot here now...that and green crack.....I'd been smoking PurpleDream and jackFrost, sensi star and KANDYKUSH this last couple weeks...word...

This week is..
Headband
Blue cheese
Casey jones

It all looks awesome! I can't wait for my White Widow to come in. This is the first time with her and I am being very meticulous with everything lol. Truth be told I could probably toss the seeds in a bucket of cow shit and end up with the death herb of the century but it's so much fun to fuss over my girls what can I say?

Not sure what this is, but my buddy's uncle grew it and its definitely the stinkiest buds i've ever smoked. I had some rockstar and some og kush that stank really bad but this stuff blows them both out of the water, can smell it outside of my front door before walking in the house ahaha.

IMG-20111204-00106.jpg

IMG-20111204-00103.jpg

Damn grizzly..... Your work looks so amazing..... Hey you know I'm only in PHX....like 7 hrs I'm there......anyways... Keep them coming my brotha.....keep them coming...:peace:

Just picked up a sweet 1/8 of some of the finest I've smoked this quarter...

San Fernando Valley OGKush....and
Space queen....
Both are amazing and make you appreciate who grew them....I gather all my meds through local AZ caregivers...
For all of your caregiving in AZ......THANX...

Just smoking this bud below that finished water curing and then some time air drying it... I am smiling as I type to all my 420 friends. As this is my first grow and started from seed and 72 days into flowering. Unknown strain from seeds saved from a bag purchase 2 years ago. Got bored and decided to give it a try. Now I have 9 mother plants, 8 clones that are going to vegetation and starting my second grow. Cant wait for my third..

Mod_6639_web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom