What strains are you smoking right now?

still smoking wonder woman. I'll tell you that strain with a month cure is dangerous from the bong. Haven't been this high off anything before. I smoke every day and have smoked 90% of this harvest, but I still get the spins if I smoke too much of it. Great hybrid for sure.

Burning some Blue Haze....great high and a great price from my despencery for $200 an ounce.

What's supposed to be Master Kush. Whatever it is,it has a very heavy body high with a trippy head buzz that doesn't come on full tilt until about 20 minutes in. It's more like hash than weed.

There are two phenos of the stuff floating around,but they look and taste nearly identical. The second pheno lets you walk around a lil' bit. Both are well cured and trimmed up nicely. I'll take the one I got.

At 250 bucks a zip,it's the deal of the year so far.

I've been smoking the Satori that I grew last season. I just hit it a minute ago. It is a legitimate one hitter. Just potent as hell. It has this heavy quality at onset and then your mind adjusts and suddenly you realize you're in a different reality. But it's very clear.

I am just floored by this strain. My all time favorite. By a wide margin. I hope Mandala restocks them. And I hope you all get a chance to grow it and experience it once. I couldn't recommend it more.

Right now I am smoking some Chemdawg and some Hindu Kush...

The Chemdawg
DSC019001.JPG

The Hindu Kush
DSC019011.JPG

Lemon G

MasterKush

Purple Haze Earwax

Blue Dream

Headband

Well....I don't have pic's but
We're currently smoking a mix of 5 Strains
Mazar Skunk (wow what a great flavor bud)
Violator Kush
Pez
Banana Kush
Golden Goat

Silver Haze
Purple Erkel'
White Rhino
Some no-named hydro
Bubble Hash (home spun)
Sour Diesel (indo)
Willies Wonder
Then there is the "best of 2010" jar, there is about 20 different strains in there... not sure which ones but they are in the best of jar so... yeah... LOL

Back
Top Bottom