What Are You Smoking These Days?

Just picked up some maui waui and god bud. Both buds had a wonderful smell but It seemed that the maui waui got me way higher. I come across Trainwreck all the time, with the most recent Northern lights Trainwreck cross, which smoked as wonderful, very stony :yummy:

So recently I fell back into contact with an old conect who has always had the best bud around, but anyway this week I am working with some champagne, wonderberry or something like that not to sure, and then just some good ol homegrown real stinky. Man I am happy I came across this guy because I was getting real tired of the mids, and he is the only person around here who has legit nuggets, and that isnt going to rip you off. Now its time to pack the bubbler up:roorrip:

This thread is an old one, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to bring it back. I just picked up a half up some really nice white widow. I am indulging now for the first time. I can feel a smile coming my face! How about you guys?

I just felt like laying off today (yesterday now). I assume my receptors were just supersaturated. However at 8:30 PM I took a couple of hits of a 50/50 mix I fluffed together of Master Kush and Hash Plant bubble hashes. 5 minutes later I was also smiling generously. Then I had a nice walk around the neighborhood.

Been smoking some descent hash the last couple of days.. Good stuff :)

I been workin with a half oz of some dank kb a week for the past couple months. Smokin exclusively joints. smoked 12 in the past 2 days..... going into 60+ hours sense i been sober :grinjoint:

these days there's so many flavors where im at, so this is just the last 2 weeks.. og kush, master kush, orange kush, mango, sour diesel, purple diesel, super purp, purp x skunk, Gran daddy purp, oprah, and thats just recent stuff i can remember. also we got some pineapple xpress but i doubt thats what it is. its good dro - yellow w/purple streaks and a lil orangish brown in it - but i never saw the movie so i dont know if p.e. is a real strain or what. needless to say my tolerance is as high as i am, so i havent smoked commercial in 6 months or more. :bong:

these days there's so many flavors where im at, so this is just the last 2 weeks.. og kush, master kush, orange kush, mango, sour diesel, purple diesel, super purp, purp x skunk, Gran daddy purp, oprah, and thats just recent stuff i can remember. also we got some pineapple xpress but i doubt thats what it is. its good dro - yellow w/purple streaks and a lil orangish brown in it - but i never saw the movie so i dont know if p.e. is a real strain or what. needless to say my tolerance is as high as i am, so i havent smoked commercial in 6 months or more. :bong:
Man thats whatsup.
I ran out of my ish yesterday, but tomorrow imma pick up an OZ of commercial reggie 2morrow.
I wish I was in your shoes. :cool:

Over here there's a large variety believe it or not the smallest state but we have great bud for the most part.
Right now alott different strains of kush and haze are going around right now I'd say blueberry kush is my favorite I pay 300 a oz very much worth it

Back
Top Bottom