What brand & model Hygrometer-Thermometer do you use

Koolbudz

I have been using a La Crosse Weather Station but my sensor has died, well it isnt dead it is just reading 20+% higher humidity than everything else so it really makes my head twist whenever i see it (portable ac, fan controller).

I do not need a controller, just a nice reliable accurate temp/hum monitor.

So what do you use which has an external monitor and remote sensor so i do not have to open room to see my temp/hum?
e.jpeg

These have been the most reliable. I really like the acurite the best for just readings. It’s easy and quick to move different areas of the tent.

Attachments

• 79140FA5-1731-4C3C-B849-A90A6BF4CC36.jpeg
    79140FA5-1731-4C3C-B849-A90A6BF4CC36.jpeg
    620.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 29EA0E64-6EE1-4A42-A1DA-4B3DC8BC6360.jpeg
    29EA0E64-6EE1-4A42-A1DA-4B3DC8BC6360.jpeg
    517.5 KB · Views: 55
AcuRite 01094M Temperature and Humidity Station with 3 Indoor/Outdoor Sensors. I have one arriving tomorrow with three external sensors, and one in the monitor. This lets me monitor each tent individually. If you don't have three tents, put one of the sensors outside. I have the monitor in a living area, so I don't have to go far to check the tents. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have been using a La Crosse Weather Station but my sensor has died, well it isnt dead it is just reading 20+% higher humidity than everything else so it really makes my head twist whenever i see it (portable ac, fan controller).

I do not need a controller, just a nice reliable accurate temp/hum monitor.

So what do you use which has an external monitor and remote sensor so i do not have to open room to see my temp/hum?
e.jpeg

I'm using the lacrosse weather station myself, it's been terrible, 15m after I turn off my exhaust I get a warning, but my back up hydrometer where the sensor is above my plant has been reading just fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191107-183658_La Crosse View.jpg
    Screenshot_20191107-183658_La Crosse View.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 32
Well I called La Crosse and asked about a discount, looked at the Acurites, almost got the Acurite Old Salt mentioned but La Crosse gave me a code for 45% off though they said said their code wouldnt work on the sensor but it did so I just got a new sensor for $14 shipped.... I lost my job so I figured cheaper is better right now.

Well I called La Crosse and asked about a discount, looked at the Acurites, almost got the Acurite Old Salt mentioned but La Crosse gave me a code for 45% off though they said said their code wouldnt work on the sensor but it did so I just got a new sensor for $14 shipped.... I lost my job so I figured cheaper is better right now.

My earlier temp/humidity sensor showed the wrong values. Replacing the batteries brought it back.

My earlier temp/humidity sensor showed the wrong values. Replacing the batteries brought it back.
Did all that, batteries, put sensor next to main unit for hrs, test different locations inside tent to see if it was an airflow issue.... Bought new sensor....will see how it goes...

I use a ThermoPro TP65, with additional sensors.

No real complaints for a basic unit. It won't chart or do cool graph outputs, but it does what I need it to do and has been reliable.

Back
Top Bottom