What damage does low humidity during flower cause?

Anyone know what’s damage is caused or stress if humidity is to low during flower?
Hello my friend. Your girls need correct rh to eat properly. They uptake nutrients and release the moisture through stomata probably spelt wrong in the leaves. So your temp and humidity form a team to help her grow. If she is so far out of range that she can't gas off moisture she will stop growing properly. Stop eating properly and then get nutritional issues. There is a chart, VPD. It shows the right range to be in . Unfortunately I can't post it . Possibly someone will post it shortly fo us.

Here's a chart.
24) vpd_2degree (1).gif
22) screenshot-fluence.science-2019.02.13-00-30-14.png
23) jMtY1K6l_gLPfmQPzPWoK2zbSIpq2qTZRjT_O82Q7FI.png

Here's a chart.
24) vpd_2degree (1).gif
22) screenshot-fluence.science-2019.02.13-00-30-14.png
23) jMtY1K6l_gLPfmQPzPWoK2zbSIpq2qTZRjT_O82Q7FI.png
Thank you @Buds Buddy I appreciate the chart.
@Manchester2020 you can see the coralation between temp and rh.
Lots of people still grow fine product and don't even know that this is a proper growing practice. So you don't have to be perfect, but to optimize growth you want to be in proper range. Preferably in the green section.
Hope that helps.

You can see from the chart - the cooler the room there's a huge increase on the amount of rH the plants tolerate.

I sometimes get my room temps down to low 60s in winter time since my grow space is dryer in the winter. Cooler soil will slow growth tho.

Best to try and do 7-75F and follow the chart. I'm lazy and dont wanna buy a humidifier so I open the window a little bit to keep is a little cooler.

The biggest or widest pan you’ve got with water and fan blowing across the surface, I don’t use a towel in mine. Some hang a towel in the water to wick up moisture and point fan at towel. Right now I’ve got a 2X4 tray with an inch of water and brings my rh up about 15 to 20 points in a 12 X 12 room.

Sulfur dust works as preventative for pm, rust & spider mites.

Back
Top Bottom