What did I grow? No, Really.

southflorida

A seed from commercial compressed, anyone have a clue what this might be? This is my first grow so please comment!

1st7.JPG

1st4.JPG

1st2.JPG

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: What did I grow?? No, Really.

Nice work! Furthur testament that great weed can be grown with not so great seed when given a little love and care. :clap::peace:

It looks similar to Mexican dirtweed I've grown except your buds are fatter. Probably Mexican or Columbian sativa.

Did you top the plant at some point? The shape of the fan leaves is telling me it's more Sativa dom.

Did you top the plant at some point?
Yea I did top it, i FIM'ed it at first and never doing so i didnt trust it so i had an old timer top it like he used to. Seemed to work by them 2 bad boys at the top. I'm seeing very noticeable bud swelling :clap:.

Usually shorter bushier plants are Indica dom. but seeing as you topped it I'm guessing it's mostly Sativa because of the shape of the fan leaves.

Long skinny fan leaves- generally more Sativa dom.
Shorter broad fan leaves- generally more Indica dom.

Pretty buds. No clue on what you grew but it does look sativa dominant. But bag seed can be anything.

South FL. , compressed?
Imported.

Friggin' Beautiful Dude,
ConGrats!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sativa dom but not pure.
See the flare in some of the leafs?
Bulbous-ness/bulge to some of them.

All those possible homelands mentioned
and don't forget Jamacia Mon :)

I don't think i get any sativa strains in my area, every seed i've started in the past 3 years has had fat leaves not skinny.

What's up guys! where would I look for pictures showing the difference between Indica and Sativa plants?

Back
Top Bottom