What disability did for me.

Jackalope

Back when I could work. I worked a lot. My last job was working 98 hrs a week for months with out days off. How do you replace that? My work was my lifestyle.

Well. I smoked pot. Something I have always loved. Smoked lots of pot! Growing and smoking became my new passion. The different type's of highs out there is amazing. I always thought I was a sativa guy. Then I found out I was a hybrid guy LOL.

What really amazed me is how many types of highs there really are out there. I don't know why I am noticing all these tiny differences. All I know is it is really cool. I think it is mostly my brain doing what it always does and concentrating mostly in one area. Or that could be the weed talking LMAO.

Did you know there is at least 3 different head highs? Neither did I. I should mention that I am single and don't have any distractions in my life. I am sure that has something to do with my ability to have a clear mind. It helps to have a clear mind and know yourself to really understand exactly what a high does. When you do, the combinations of effects is amazing. Like I said I found out I was a hybrid guy. You really need a little of everything for a high to make a impression on my brain.

Now my life has become a never ending search. I have already found great weed. Lots of it. What drives me is the next strain and what it is like. What will it look like? What will it smell and taste like? Mostly what is it going to do for my mind and body?

So that is what disability did for me. It made me a better pot smoker LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom