what do you do at the end of the day?

Re: what do you do in the and of the day....

relax to some daily show with jon stewart and colbert report with a bong and a smoke.

Re: what do you do in the and of the day....

Quantuman plz check your spelling haha its that bad :p But ya I love to watch the Daily show and the Colbert Report while just layin back with my cats and smokin a blunt. Good times and very relaxing. I can not spend this relaxation time with a women because they always seem to ruin it no offense to any girls out there, but the ones I know just can not CHILLLL haha!

Good smoke :bong:, good eat, good tv... goodnight.. :peace:

i usually smoke a cigarillo about 6pm get my high going in the back of the yard, afterwards i log in 420forums stay on there high for about and hour after it will be like 7pm i wach tv for another hour 8pm take a lil nap after i wake up ill go to my car roll up another cigarillo smoke half then it will be around 9:45 ill go inside drink some vwater for the drymouth lounge around get online around 11 go back outside smoke the other half and then come back inside watch tv get online again usually end up going to sleep around 2 am thats when my new skunk babies wake up and lights on 18hrs then night

Back
Top Bottom