hydro waterfarm

219 watt CFL
grow cab

ok I noticed th
IMAG013414.jpg
IMAG013116.jpg
IMAG013616.jpg
IMAG013823.jpg
is problem I first thought nute burn..so I flushed..didn't help so I added epsen salts... and moved it from the light. it semmed to control it, but I still would like to know if anyone knows what it is?

thanks in advance
it only afftected top leaves but not all of them

The 3rd pic loks weird. almost like a hermie. male sex growing on the female plant ???? Any better pic? If it werre nutes it would be on the whole plant pretty much, not that isolated.

no its not a hermie it looks like that in the pic cause I cut off the dead parts on the leaves...could this be caused by to high ph? I don't think my test are accurate enough

Looks like youve burned the shit outta your plant!! Also what PH are you at?? So is this Hydro or soil grow??
I use Cfl's too mate and you need to keep em about 2 inch from tops of plants never let em touch!! Or your plant will cook..
So about the cutting off of things on your plant, that can do more harm than good too some times, as if youve cut into flowers, Id consider them gone. Theyll die.
Now if youre using Hydro, your Ph is lower than with soil, I am not 100% on accurate hydro PH but I recall it about 5.0 or so I think also your PPM must be checked and NEVER go too hard on the feed solution. Also Ive never grown an auto, so another thing Im not familiar with, but yeah you need to check a few things buddy. Bestt of luk;) Smokemup

Back
Top Bottom