What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Right?

Djinn777

420 Member
Plan on going all in on relocating to Las Vegas to start my own grow. Anybody able to give me any advice? I'm fairly familiar with the laws, but not with the consequences of breaking them.is the market looking good in Nevada? Is it next to impossible for a home grower to move up to the dispensaries? Thanks guys!!!!

Sup buddy welcome to 420 magazine there are quite some rules in Nevada stating you can’t be a home grow or anywhere within a 20 mile radius of a dispensary and dispensaries are everywhere so basically that means you can’t homegrown legally now if you live out where I do and Rachel Nevada there is nothing anywhere but area 51 and spaceships so then you can grow your heart away

Hay Iceman!!! Thanks for the reply!
I've read a few times that it was possible to get around the whole 25 mile law. If you had an endorsement from your dr saying the plants you're growing are strains you created or are unable to find them at the local dispensaries. And if You don't have that endorsement, and get in trouble. How much trouble are we talking?

As long as you don’t broadcast your growing. You won’t get in trouble. So tell no one but your 420 magazine friends. And if so we are talking A Mister meaner like 500$ fine. No jail time. As long as you can prove it’s for your consumption only. So keep it on the low with like 2 plants mayb 3.

I only have the equipment to do a single plant. But it'll be a beast. Looking at Zillow, the rent is rather cheaper than I expected. So I figured the profits from one plant should afford me adequate living quarters. Just need to find a safe place for my girls to grow.

Attachments

• IMG_20180821_160027.jpg
    IMG_20180821_160027.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 218
Damn we got us a gangster grow going on welcome to the state man rents not too bad beautiful place to live I live in the mountains ain’t nobody around me so I can grow all I want I do single bucket hydroponic set up’s or RDWCS people call them if if and when you make it out hit me up we could do some chatting in person

Back
Top Bottom