What hole to open in my tent?

johnlx

I set my exhaust sistem like this and it creates some vacuum not too much to but I read that I should keep a whole in my tent opened for new air to come in doesn’t that create light leaks ? If so do I open little one in the back big one on the side or are the side windows on the bottom enough for air to come in if I leave them just slightly opened ? Please Help me thanks 😅😃

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey johnlx,

don’t need to worry about light leaks until flower cycle… yes open a vent or two on bottom sides

that’s pretty good on filling the pot but it will settle over time and especially when adding water. Your light spacing looks ok for now but will defs need to be lowered after the seedling pops and stabilizes

we need to get you hooked up with 2 watering guides brb….

How to water a potted plant

How to water seedling in large container

both are highly recommended

I leave the bottom right flap mostly open, then have my exhaust going out the top left. The thought process is that the air is sweeping bottom to top, and from one side to the other. Dunno if one way is better than another, but it makes sense to me :p

Hey johnlx,

don’t need to worry about light leaks until flower cycle… yes open a vent or two on bottom sides

that’s pretty good on filling the pot but it will settle over time and especially when adding water. Your light spacing looks ok for now but will defs need to be lowered after the seedling pops and stabilizes

omgggggg so helpfull tysm its an auto does light leaks also matter or not as big of a deal?

I leave the bottom right flap mostly open, then have my exhaust going out the top left. The thought process is that the air is sweeping bottom to top, and from one side to the other. Dunno if one way is better than another, but it makes sense to me :p
ill prob open on left side since my exhaust is on the right side then thanks for the advice im now germinating waiting and waiting this is a game of patience

Hey johnlx,

also the tent is pretty small should i keep the exhaust on max is that a problem or is it only a problem when you have too little exhaust?

Hey johnlx,

Very highly recommended ,like if you don’t want to kill ☠️💀☠️ your plants you should read this. CL🍀

Hi i use ducting as my intake i have it pulling fresh air from a vent and i put ducting inside tent on some string so its blowing a slight breeze over plants so it strengthens the stem ive never used a fan and i grow with hps also go easy on nutrients with autos i only went to half feed last grow heres a bud from my last auto i got just under 6oz off her she was gorilla cookies auto from fast buds
WP_20230323_11_16_54_Pro - Copy (2).jpg

Hi i use ducting as my intake i have it pulling fresh air from a vent and i put ducting inside tent on some string so its blowing a slight breeze over plants so it strengthens the stem ive never used a fan and i grow with hps also go easy on nutrients with autos i only went to half feed last grow heres a bud from my last auto i got just under 6oz off her she was gorilla cookies auto from fast buds
WP_20230323_11_16_54_Pro - Copy (2).jpg
Looks delish !

Hey johnlx,

For sure, my pot soil has settled a lot over the course of almost 13 weeks - soil level drops after every feed. I'd take that into consideration as I will be for my next grow.....

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Back
Top Bottom