What if

Jackleen

Hi everybody
Question please
What if i cut the lower leaf in my plant , is that bad , could that be good ?
420-magazine-mobile361379748.jpg

And if its good what leaf should i cut .
And what leaf should i leave
Thanks

jackleen

Leave 'em (and start a journal). :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi everybody
Question please
What if i cut the lower leaf in my plant , is that bad , could that be good ?
420-magazine-mobile361379748.jpg

And if its good what leaf should i cut .
And what leaf should i leave
Thanks

jackleen
"Trimming" helps the plant get bigger at top. After veg tho I'm assuming I trim at any time but since you have already topped it it might make a difference if it's in veg or flower.you can tell the difference in yield between trimmed plants and untrimmed ones. The nutrients travel up stem dividing off as the plant feels fit the tops your asking about trimming won't produce fat buds and are other wise a waste of nutrients and plant energy.As young as it is, it will have plenty time to grow more. mine was way bigger when I trimmed all of my lower tops.

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How ?

jackleen

Go to your journal's first post. Select the "#1" in the upper right corner of your post. Copy the URL at the top of the page.
Now go to: User CP > My Settings > Edit Signature
Type any text you want to appear on every post you make. This is your signature. You can format it if you like.
Once your signature is done, select it. Now use the "Link" tool at the top of the post. Paste the URL you copied into it.
Finally, use the "Save Signature" button at the bottom.

Go to your journal's first post. Select the "#1" in the upper right corner of your post. Copy the URL at the top of the page.
Now go to: User CP > My Settings > Edit Signature
Type any text you want to appear on every post you make. This is your signature. You can format it if you like.
Once your signature is done, select it. Now use the "Link" tool at the top of the post. Paste the URL you copied into it.
Finally, use the "Save Signature" button at the bottom.
Thanks
I think i do it

Back
Top Bottom